Sex and Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Candles and Springtime

Double-page supporter
idk what some of you complaining about, doesn't take a genius to figure out it's clearly ero with all the right tags and literally the title.
Don't act like saints or SWJ or whatever, you're not convincing anyone. We all know you're pervs like everyone here for even getting here in the first place.

I'm here for the "plot", no complaints on that.

Group Leader
Hm... so he is aware that he's hurting people by doing this, but he doesn't care...
I wonder if there'll be... consequences for this!

Group Leader
Looks like most of mangadex community is going to stay Lv one. Of course there is the rape candle and other magical devices they could use...

This need rape tag and possibly Extortion and NTR...

blackmail.jpg

Dex-chan lover
No, you're supposed to stay Lv. 1. That stands for Level of Violence.

Cmon man.

Also a cmon man, at least fill the dungeon with monster girls and other female enemies if you're gonna pull this. It'd be fun instead of fuckin' weird.

Aggregator gang
Guys you know this isn't rape but manipulation/mind control right
Rape is when a man has sex a woman without her consent but if two people were forcibly made to become horny for each other it's not rape because the woman still consented in some way also as you can tell from the pictures she was on top through the whole thing and that doesn't sound or look like rape to me in my books

Aggregator gang
Also just look at it from this way would you still think it was rape if a third party placed the candle instead of the MC, though whoever does it the outcome would be the same because the candle was made to effect both of them

Aggregator gang
Judging from the colored illustration the girls would eventually enter the dungeon, so they will eventually know.

That candle is some high level aphrodisiac both parties gets affected.

Dex-chan lover
All the girls that his pal introduce him conveniently have a season in their name

Group Leader
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm even if i have to hurt a girl i will make it past this dungeon. sounds like a big fat scumbag to me

Aggregator gang
@AthalosJ Using mindcontrol to force consent makes it rape. If someone else did it to the two of them then they would both be raped.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmaoooo the comments are so funny on every manga like this.. atleast this mc is not a cry baby pussy

HAHAHA people get brutally murdered and nobody gives a fuck. A bit of rape happens and everyone loses their shit. This is fucking gold

Dex-chan lover
Let's see what we got here:
[ul]Psuedo-isekai with complicated world rules - check![/ul]
[ul]Wish fulfillment chad MC that is, somehow, a chapter 1 virgin - check![/ul]
[ul]Dressed up sexual assault as a core component of said isekai - check![/ul]

Seems like a hoot... though Parallel Paradise already has all that and more.

Dex-chan lover
@agari I don't really care because it's just mediocre fictional characters, but murdering in any given series isn't generally done by MC to presented to be decent people (exception being really cringy haha I'm ebil stuff), yet this rape case sure was.

It's not hard to see how the two are different just on the basis of who the victim is.

The fuck u guys talking about rape for lmao it's a manga she will end up falling in love with him anyway. U kids seriously need to get a life lmao

The dude is straight up raping people with bill cosby candles.

Except these pills make you extremely horny past your threshold of self control and reasoning.

Users who are viewing this thread