Sex and Dungeon - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Candles and Springtime

this is like watching a dumpster fire, you know it's just trash on fire but you just can't stop yourself from watching.

Fed-Kun's army
Just watch an hentai at this point, except here u have to read 30 pages of à mediocre plot before the 5 pages sex scene. Not worth even if the artist is good

Why do I feel like his parents are ultimately behind all of this?

I don't think this constitutes as rape, yet. In the manga panel, right before the sex scene, the MC says "Looks like nothing happened". It's apparent that the MC wasn't fully convinced that the scroll actually worked. However, the action was extremely negligent and messed up for the guy to do to satisfy his curiosities, due to the possibility of "double rape." (The MC was also mind controlled once the candle went off.) If he uses another candle however, it would be rape, as the guy now knows that the candle's abilities actually does work, and isn't just a BS hoax.

Dex-chan lover
So is this dungeon in another world, or is it on Earth? If it's in another world, why does having sex on Earth help him level up? Or did his body get altered once he went to the other world? If this is all on Earth, did his body get changed by going in the dungeon?

Dex-chan lover
From the rules of having sex in the real world to level up, i know that this manga is probably gonna be trash

still, bookmarked for the art style

this is so stupid, would make a great hentai plotline but i can see this will become generic number-based-gamelike-real-life world. i dont come here to fap, eyecandy is nice but story first

hell the author himself ask WHY on monster become stronger with fighting but human with sex. mf is telling us, this is how i want it so deal it

Double-page supporter
Ah, the manga version of Hand Banana.
HvLUIad.jpg

Double-page supporter
another rape fantasy self-insert power trip manga

before anyone says it i'm not white knighting i just find these really lacking in substance and the the authors fap fantasy. if your gonna include sex in a manga make it tasteful if your gonna put in rape just make hentai. it's like fuck, just get over it already you wanna make an op power fantasy fine but make it so the MC get bitches thru sheer charisma or demonstrating his powers, or make it like Ishuzoku Reviewers just all sex but its in world makes a modicum of sense.

any one if asked "hey where do you get your powers from" had to answer "i get it from having sex, but i have to use powerful aphrodisiac items to make the women have sex with me cause i have no sway over their emotions and cant make their panties wet". they should just kill them self right then and there.

look, i know some dipshit is gonna flag this comment, i just want to say i understand this is a "solution" to all the passive baby bitch MCs who have harems but never actually fuck anyone like it would happen in reality, but this just took the solution and cranked it to 11 for no reason.

I'm used to trash manga and i'll admit that i watch many but i still have a semblance of dignity lol, that's the lowest i've ever seen x)

Dex-chan lover
Frankly, he could've been a lot more... well, effective, efficient, kind, clever etc. by just acting and seeming to want it as a repetitive thing, rather than it being something that happened, which she'll probably feel pretty bad for, but not understand how it happened, and by making her want it more as well.

But acting that way... just not efficient or long-term, nor really like a standard teenage boy would do (given the amount of hormones, most would jump at the chance to keep it going, even more so due to the teacher being a beauty and the sex probably being pretty pleasant)

Users who are viewing this thread