Sex and Dungeon - Vol. 9 Ch. 36

Double-page supporter
This was actually more fun when the MC was still a serial rapist. There was actually a sense of danger (of getting caught). Would've been great if he got his just deserts, but I guess a harem ending is fine too.:p

If there's one problem with the ending, it's the lack of family planning. Trying to get all four wives pregnant at the same time? Really? Just imagine if he succeeds. If his luck is real bad, they might even come into labour at the same time. Now that will be hell much worse than his closet dungeon.

Also found it funny that Maya earns the most. Kinda expected though.

Dex-chan lover
It was a really interesting and had so much potential at the beginning, but once they started adventuring as a party of 5, it became a slog. At the very least, at least the mangaka stuck the landing well.

Dex-chan lover
Satisfying conclusion. I'm glad the MC was able to marry the girls and make them happy. W mangaka for keeping the story interesting with no more WN to go off of, and thanks for the translation!

I wonder: is this the ending of the web novel or is it a manga-only ending? Because I know for a fact that the LN introduces a fifth seasonal girl to join the group, Ao Tsuyusaki (with "tsuyu" meaning "rainy season"), who seems to be a half-westerner.
Which ln did you read? Because I see two translation group translating it. Seeing the WN is deleted..i guess both group translating the same LN?

Dex-chan lover
Which ln did you read? Because I see two translation group translating it. Seeing the WN is deleted..i guess both group translating the same LN?
AFAIK twhat they are translating is the WN in both cases, although the one that posts the chapters at ScribbleHub is dividing each chapter into parts and calling the "chapters".

I found about the fifth girl checking the LN previews at online stores (Booklive in particular, as Bookwalker seems to only show the manga and another series from the author).

https://booklive.jp/product/index/title_id/602228/vol_no/002

You can see the fifth girl in the cover, and if you press in one of the two buttons that are in the gray frame under the coloured buttons you can check the fore illustrations and a bit of the start of the volume (in japanese, of course). It's cover->disclaimer->character lineup (well, you have to turn the pages the other way).

Double-page supporter
Lmao this fucking series. Thanks to Galaxy Degen Scans for sticking by us till the end.

Dex-chan lover
This should be the norm for every harem manga. You don't choose one of them and hurts the others but simply by marrying them all.

Reminds me of that one hentai where MC married with all four girls.
Sauce???

Fed-Kun's army
I mean its great that it commits to its premise and has a happy harem ending;
But an office worker? Seriously? No more items or magic thats honestly pretty boring.
His parents are way more interesting than he is, would be a better ending if he and the girls were going to explore adventuring more too. Then theyd get to spend more time together as well, being an office worker in japan isnt exactly an occupation that allows much free time.
Kinda disappointed in the ending.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder: is this the ending of the web novel or is it a manga-only ending? Because I know for a fact that the LN introduces a fifth seasonal girl to join the group, Ao Tsuyusaki (with "tsuyu" meaning "rainy season"), who seems to be a half-westerner.
Manga original, since around halfway manga that it went original (around 18-20), and is basically because there was no material for it, given that the WN was deleted long ago and never finished (iirc it happened around the time manga started), and there was only 1 LN Volume, Volume 2 didn't get published until May, 2022 when manga was already at around chapter 29-30, so it didn't have any other option than to go original route and when Volume 2 came out, it was already too late to change anything at that point given that manga was already in its own endgame

And for the record, this wasn't because an axe or anything, this manga adaptation was basically the best seller and the one carrying the label this was being published on

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Manga original, since around halfway manga that it went original (around 18-20), and is basically because there was no material for it, given that the WN was deleted long ago and never finished (iirc it happened around the time manga started), and there was only 1 LN Volume, Volume 2 didn't get published until May, 2022 when manga was already at around chapter 29-30, so it didn't have any other option than to go original route and when Volume 2 came out, it was already too late to change anything at that point given that manga was already in its own endgame

And for the record, this wasn't because an axe or anything, this manga adaptation was basically the best seller and the one carrying the label this was being published on
Interesting situation.

Users who are viewing this thread