Sex and Dungeon

Prudes can fuck off the mc is based. Maybe this manga is a bit irresponsible, but it's fucking fiction. As soon as he got a rape candle you knew exactly what was going to happen next, don't act so schocked. Also laughing at people who thought they were going to be able to fap to this, just go to exhentai you morons.

LMFAO THERES AN AWFUL LOT OF PISSED PEOPLE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION.
If you liked redo of the healer, you'll probably like this one too. I binged all 14 chapters and actually managed to beat my meat, so congrats me. Its mindless fun and if you like mind control and based MCs you'll love this

Bitch, you know why we here. Come for the hentai stay for the fluff..... there's not really any fluff.

I came here for the fanservice and the hentai. Stay for the plot and the characters. Suddendly, the plot is going nowhere, the characters turned in a 'Slice of Life' and the hentai is gone. DROPED.

Its as the title says, theres sex and then theres a dungeon.
But I think Im better off going to nhentai.

Art is good, story is for each their own I guess but for me it's decent, different vibe for sure. If you're tired of simping MC then this is a good change of pace!

Woulda been less drama and more dungeon progress if MC simply picked the obedient girl from the start.

But no, it’s not a true Japanese manga without a forced harem, plot be damned.

Aggregator gang
Let me give you a brief synopsis of what the basic story line of this is to see whether or not you'd want to read this. Personally, I ignored the tags, just thought this was some ecchi manga and read it, and I missed out that there was sexual violence in this manga. Basically it has that tag because the MC basically rapes girls, which is a huge turn off for me, but I'll still go ahead and explain the gist of this manga. Basically MC has an obsession with adventuring because of his parents, and wants to go on real adventures real bad. One day he finds himself in a magical dungeon, and there are treasures with magic items that have various effects. See, the thing about this dungeon is that it's a lvling system, but you only lvl by having sex. And the magic items work in various ways to help MC get sex from the girls around him at school. Whether it be by just outright making the girl want to have sex with him, or another item makes them fall in love with him, or another makes it so that they absolutely crave his semen, etc etc. While he supposedly "doesn't" like that he has to pretty much rape these girls (rape because it's against their consent, and all done through the power of magical items and not his own charm or skill), but he decides he has to do it because he just loves adventuring that much and it's the only way to lvl. So this dude has such an obsession with adventuring that he's completely fine with raping women. And even though it says he's not all that chill with the fact that he's basically forcing it upon these girls, when you see the chapters it seems like he enjoys it without a single drop of remorse and basically wants it. There's more to the plot, but that's the main gist of the driving force of the plot. I personally find this pretty abhorrent, plot wise incoherent, and pretty much rape-normalfying. Whoever the mangaka is, they get to control the narrative, so don't be fooled by "the girls don't seem all too fazed by these experiences" kind of idea, because that's how the mangaka wrote the characters to be. Absolutely shitty premise, would have been just better if MC had to seduce girls on his own strength without the use of magical items that will basically force the girl to do the deed without consent. The magical items in this manga is basically like drugs that influence the person, so MC is basically drug-raping them.

Honestly, the mc is the most selfish type of lover and basically just uses the girls for sex and leveling.

Users who are viewing this thread