Sexual Education 120% - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - First Period: How to Initiate Sex

Dex-chan lover
Yea dental dams are a rare find, and lets say you actually get your hands on, you still have to talk your partner into them, the thing is not subtle, and it does imply that you will want to go and eat ass and pussy.

Which should be good news, it means that i am willing to service dammit! is just that, ass tastes, well like ass.

So dental dam a great improvement to your cunnilingus, but even if you get them it is still a hard sell.

Aggregator gang
Dental dams! Never heard of such things
giphy.gif

Seems to be a pretty informative manga, looks like I will actually learn shit 😂

PS: Wouldn't a tongue condom hybrid be better? Though I guess having the tongue protector in place, may make it look like some fetish item, but should be better than plastic wrapping your pussy
PPS: https://www.cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/Dental-dam-use.html
Teach missed this part, you could make your own DDs from condoms... .

Dex-chan lover
oh wow, this is both funny and educational. TIL dental dam exists

Yay, ive been following this one for a couple of months. Glad to see it Tled. Thank you!

although this informative it made considering the conditions in japan , if your not from there I suggest reading it will mostly be a waste of time

although this informative it made considering the conditions in japan , if your not from there I suggest reading it will mostly be a waste of time
Do you think that barrier protection is some weird voodoo magic that only works in Japan?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
So it's sex ed but only for gays, lesbians, and zoophiles?

Also, anyone has the source for that graph? Because it makes no sense to me as presented in the manga

At first I thought this was a official scan rip due to the sfx being in english, especially the handwritten ones. Then I took a grander look at the cover page and it was as any other scan manga 😂

Anyway good job on the first chapter, as mu has it there's two volumes out already so plenty of more action is yet to come. I also wouldn't be surprised if yen press would get this sometime next year so they can add to their sex education manga portfolio along side https://mangadex.org/title/44683/i-don-t-know-how-to-give-birth and little miss p

Users who are viewing this thread