Shachiku-san wa Youjo Yuurei ni Iyasaretai. - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

I'm pretty sure she is a ghost but I'm hoping for a Pinocchio ending where the kid comes to life and can stay with her.

Dex-chan lover
So many questions. How can a ghost get wet? How can she wear that raincoat? How is the main character going to take care of a cat when she's always working overtime?

Dex-chan lover
@Vmpslushie Obviously, cute-ghost-chan will have to move in with her to take care of the kitten. Well played.
On this whole kittens-in-boxes thing, I sometimes wonder if Japan has such at thing as the SPCA. Also whether Japanese kittens suffer from some weird paralysis thing that stops them from wandering away randomly the way every kitten I've ever seen does.

jesus christ i want someone to break my arm because thiS IS SO FUCKING CUTE AHHHHHH

@Purplelibraryguy I generally just assume it's a trope. Like, there's not actually hundreds of high schoolers getting splattered by trucks every month in Japan, but it sure happens a lot in manga.

Dex-chan lover
Seiyuu this time, Hiroki Yasumoto, well, another prolific seiyuu, but lets go with a more recent character he played: King, from One Punch Man.

Aggregator gang
Idc that a raincoat shouldnt be able to be worn by a ghost, shes to damn cute for logic to hold any power here!!

Users who are viewing this thread