Shachiku Succubus no Hanashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

She really couldn't test him when he wasn't literally about to fall over from exhaustion? Maybe she should test if shes worthy of Lily herself in the first place, not him

Dex-chan lover
This chapter are very dump. And for no good reason.
They suppose to deliver lewd dream in the first place. and for the most part they expect that is what the ''victim'' will ask. So what if the Mc go for it ? what they gonna do ? Tell Lili "hey that dude, don't work with him anymore because he did what we expect him would do?"
I am here just for the simple storyline just like the good old chapter. Not for this shiet.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad they didn't go with "/u/ character starts loving MC because he was nice" and instead just went with respect. Still it was very stupid thing of her to test him. What are you? Lili gf? Her mother or sister? Let that girl love whoever she wants. Even your manager said he's a great guy. Month of waiting for this meh chapter. Well, at least I got my fix.
But I'm kinda worried now for that cat after drinking succu-milk....

Double-page supporter
I like to believe that there's a catbus society out there that protects our MC.

Group Leader
I didn't follow this series to learn how much of a Gary Stu the MC is.

Dex-chan lover
@litinz all the more reason he passed with flying colors. While exhausted, and behind schedule, he went out of his way two different times, one of which while carrying somebody and declined repayment in the other. I'll give you the other one because it's possible his exhaustion impaired his flirt radar. It would have been much easier to just pocket the wallet and bring it by when he wasn't behind schedule another time, or at least tell yourself that.

@Psychronia based on the convo between the two after Kuroki left, she's the lesbian succubus's human client. That said, if he was gonna fall to succubus seduction, he would have lewded long ago.

Also, it's pretty clear that they're more dream demons than lust demons by this point, in spite of the aesthetic, if Lily's getting kudos for her work with Kuroki in spite of zero lust being involved.

Dex-chan lover
@Aoitenshi
>I didn't follow this series to learn how much of a Gary Stu the MC is.
If the MC were a Gary Stu, he wouldn't be overworked to the point of Erectile Disfunction.

Contributor
I don't think wallets are a good benchmark for being a good person. Most people will just return them.

Oh yeah, fun fact, if you find a wallet in the US, and it has ID in it just toss it into a mailbox. The USPS is legally required to ship it back.

How dare the male character have respect for other people. What a cuck. He should just fuck everyone and not have any morals nor integrity.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is with this "a man having any sexuality is evil... EVILLLLLL!" shit? It's straight up sexist, and it's so absurd seeing it from succubi of all things.

Double-page supporter
Many people would return the wallet, if it happens to have a lot of cash inside, since that would make them see themselves as thieves.
There was a study.

Users who are viewing this thread