Shadow Queen - Ch. 14

One of the main things it hurts about this story is all the people that played innocence and pledge loyalty in front of her but ended up betraying her. This is one of those stories I really want to see some epic revenge. :'c

Tnks for the chapter. <3

YOU ARE BLESSING US WITH THESE CONSTANT UPDATES!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! THANK YOU <3

Holy god there are soooooo many people that wronged her.,.. usually it’s like the main 1 or 2 but we’re going for the mains and their entourage of ppl WOWOW

Dex-chan lover
God I'm going to enjoy her trolling the hell out of all the traitors so much. She pretty much has nothing to lose either so if she ever gets caught I can imagine her going public with this stuff to take the Duke down with her too. This'll be fun.

Ugh, this shit again. Someday, somewhere, I swear I'll find an otome isekai title that doesn't deliberately craft a situation in which the female lead is justified for mistreating her servants.

I wonder if we’ll ever meet someone who actually liked Elena. Would be wild if not even one person didn’t secretly despise her after all those years. Maybe that distant cousin who knew she was fake? And on that note, I wonder if he’s the ml, or if it’ll be the emperor again.

Aggregator gang
@K_mari for otome isekai where the female lead does not harm her servants try Beware if the villainess, otome game no hametsu flag (both versions, bakarina is great!), the evil lady’s hero, Inso’s law (this one is set in modern Korea but is still otome game based), Magic Artisan Dahlia (either version, they’re both alright but I don’t have a preference), the garden of red flowers, I’m the male lead’s female friend, I’ve become the villainous empress, Seduce the villain’s Father, I’m the ex girlfriend of a soldier, Daites Ryou, may I please ask you just one last time, I became a maid in a TL novel (this one is fairly new but is also my current favorite!) that’s all I can think of off the top of my head but this is probably enough for now :)

Is there ANYONE in her past that she could count as an ally? Usually in these stories there is at least one that died or stayed loyal to the end.

this is so unrealistic, might drop this if the cousin isnt male lead bec the cousin is hot

Users who are viewing this thread