Shadow Queen - Ch. 20

@silkytea

yes i know that very well that her act is for her benefit, but didn't you think she's acting too haste.. if you want a "long-term revenge" you won't always try to provoke your revenge target, even all your revenge target said was a bluff for now. it's acceptable if it's just a minor provoke, but this one isn't just like another minor provoke after the FL burn everything that real duke daughter belongings. in fact she should act careful after that since Lea giving her a suspicion because the FL parent gone missing after she come with Lea.. acting haste like this can make Lea become more suspicious to the FL..

well like i said before.. this is a fictional anything i'm thinking could not be happen, but if this is a real world there's a plenty excuse for the FL to become a disposed pawn right now..

Honestly I'm a bit disappointed. I thought she was going to ask for some proof of talent and then when hurelbad trumps the others, she'd have a "reason" for picking him and act like she's amazed

I don't mind how 'rash' she's acting, they literally CAN'T send her back, it's all a weak bluff. As long as there's a chance she can be controlled, they have to keep her. Knowing that, she has no reason to plant a spy that monitors all her moves by her side. Chaining herself up for no reason, is she an idiot?

@yannickq having the knights fight in front of the lady would be seen as 'too vulgar'. Hearing recommendations is more realistic.

I wonder how the MC's gonna deal with this situation 🤔

The faces Leabric made were pure gold though

@daallday normally I would agree... But they were training shirtless (and continued to despite her presence) in front of her just the chapter prior. So I figured any sense of propriety had gone out the drain.

But I mean, I'll suspend disbelief. I wanna see leabric get her just desserts anyway

I thought they were gonna have a bout and choose the strongest but all well it makes it all the more satisfying knowing that she publicly disobeyed leaberic

i think this is a good idea. if she picks someone who extremely talented they might be sus of her. idk thats what im thinking. and loyality too.

thank you for the chapter!

god, I feel so stressed from seeing her defy Lea, I know she knows what she's doing but I'm so nervous for her safety XD

Users who are viewing this thread