Shadow Queen - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
She's gonna turn May into Lucia isn't she? And tell Anne that she sent May on a long term errand to explain why May isn't around.

@Aichan huh... I thought she would disguise herself as Lucia so that she would be able to move more freely with a different identity

I just love how she goes "hoho", "~🎵", "hehe": shows how much she's enjoying this 🤣🤣

Every time i see shadow queen update im hella excited.
UGH THE ART IS SO GOOD AND HER PLOTTING IS SO FUN

Dex-chan lover
@Kardelune
You could be right, but Ai-chan was under the impression that she needs flexibility more than freedom. With May as Lucia, she can instruct May to do anything without drawing attention to herself. After all, nobody knows May and therefore, just a small amount of makeup would allow May to do more than she can ever do.

She on the other hand, is a daughter of a grand duke. Everyone knows her face despite how much makeup she wears and then there's Anne. If she disguises herself as Lucia, the time she can act would be extremely low. Remember, we have Anne constantly reporting things to Leabric. If Anne reports that she is always missing or hiding in her room, Leabric will come running. If it's May acting as Lucia, she can just keep May on errands and complain to Anne that May is a lazy and slow worker to account for May's constant disappearance. After all, who would suspect the help?

Gahh, this series is exciting as always 😊 Thank you for the update 💕💕💕 It makes my day so much better!

@Aichan that would make sense, which is why I thought your comment was interesting. The only problem I have with that possibility is that May hasn't sworn her loyalty to Elena yet. She told her to watch and observe, and she is being open with her secretive acts in order to gain that loyalty, but would her trust be to the point of including her so fully in her plans before May has fully chosen to join her side?
Or maybe it's a way to force her hand... Or maybe they will both be Lucia, that book of make up is big enough that it could teach her how to fully transform a face. Maybe May will be day to day Lucia and Elena will occasional borrow her to do stuff incognito.

My imagination is going out of control. I don't know, either way I'm looking forward to the future.

what comment section is saying mc will turn may into lucia is interesting i hope that happens.

but if mc will turn into lucia, i think cyan will fell for her when shes in disguise.

I want to share a little. It is said that
there are total 3 possible MLs. These 3 are the prince, the cousin, and one that hasn't come oyt yet, the peinter. The real one is
the prince
tho.. hehehehe I am waiting for the time when the cousin is head over heels for the MC. All those admiration, competition and many exciting events in the future are super great 🥲🥲🥲🥲
I can't wait!!!! ❣

Users who are viewing this thread