Shadow Queen - Ch. 39

I think she is pendling a bit too much between angelic and demonic for it to be believable, but I will still read this

Dex-chan lover
I kinda feel validated when she demonstrates how she values designers, painters and architects. I mean, they might just be an investment for her, but I can definitely feel genuine respect in there, too.
Well, apart from that time she skipped paying for her portrait.

Ooooh smart move~ Now she could be gone for days and no one would find it strange 😏

Dex-chan lover
... How does hiring a bunch of artists help MC achieve her goal of getting her great terrible vengeance?

@Reimos you can actually read some spoilers....... For now you won't see it but in the future chapters....

Thank you for the translation!!! Can't wait to see the progress of revenge!!!

oooh~ so the backup plan starts with their act🤔

anws, thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
@Reimos She mention "culture" so when she do good deed for them, she will have good connection, and it will impact economy kingdom (trading trend, import raw material, and so on.). And maybe she can squeeze noble money, coz u know noble don't want lose in up to date thing, even it's count as useless thing.
Then, she will have fast information across the kingdom.

It's just my assumption, but maybe more or less like that.

Someone at the guild must be a novelist, because when you look at the reports from the guild, they look like they were taken straight out of a novel 😁😁😁
Or they were a coded message...... 😆
Anyways, thank you so much for the translation 💕

Users who are viewing this thread