Shadow Queen - Ch. 39

Ooooh she's creating the perfect atmosphere to "kick out" the maid so she can do her undercover work. Brilliant. I'm excited to see more

oooooooh now watch that :O agh this is making me impatient 😭 also thank you so much for another chapter! <3

yes school indeed takes the bright eyes out of unsuspecting freshmen

*wait i’m just now realizing if she was the empress then how tf did our fl have the emperor’s child 🤨 don’t tell me he’s a hoe

@enyoteremchi
In the earlier chapter it's said that Elena's (fake) family assassinate the empress so they could marry her to the emperor

Double-page supporter
@Mizuhi You got it slightly wrong. Cecilia was Empress and Elena(as Veronica) was Queen, bother were married to the emperor but the seat as queen isn't as prestigious or powerful as empress. They assassinated Cecilia so Elena could move up to Empress

Dex-chan lover
@sopya_aa no, I mean i forgot how? She is now known as 'the daughter of the grand duke', and then she approached the painter as someone else, and making connections to others anonymously, so i forgot how it'd work for her revenge. I'm gonna re-read previous chapters again.

Fed-Kun's army
@elhessan Pretty sure she hasn't revealed what her endgame is. We all know she is out for blood, but how she plans on getting to that point is unclear. I think she is trying to put herself in a rather untouchable position, so that replacing her is impossible. She first protected herself from direct physical attacks by having the strongest guard. Now she is protecting herself from attacks on her character/identity by networking and building relationships with exceptional people. I don't think she has really gone on the offensive yet.

Dex-chan lover
@Podi125 ahhh... So, for now, we only knew she's making connections so that she'd be the leading figure of new era, but it hasn't been explained how this would work for her plan. She's indeed the Shadow Queen..

dont hurt the empress 😖 she seems niceeee, maybe she will save her i hope, she seems like she would be a good friend

for someone who calls artists/artisans the greatest treasures, you sure don't treat them as such ... ˊ_>ˋ (yes I'm still salty about her initial rudeness towards Raphael, and will continue to be so until she formally apologizes/makes up for it somehow)

Users who are viewing this thread