Shadow Queen - Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
sneaky sneaky I would've just socked her in the throat once she passed the threshold

Banned
The parents are going to die again ain't they?

@HelloHound
I expected something similar but she was meticulous enough to figure out what path this lady came from... so she must got plans right?
The title of this toon practically screams ninja shenanigans.

Stop sniping. I get that you guys want to translate the story (bc it's good) but other people are also currently working on this, even before you did. There are tons of other manhwa with good story that have been dropped, maybe look at them instead :)

>Stop Sniping!
>MOARRRR
In the game of Scans, you upload or you die. The mob has no loyalty.
Thank you for your hard work!! I hope each group keeps making good scans

So when is killing her? Next chapter? I'm looking forward to it. I never liked rats.

Surely, the title, Shadow Queen, refers more to her political manoeuvrings than her vocation as some sort of "ninja" or wielder of dark magics. I doubt very much that she'll be dirtying her own hands directly in her pursuit of vengeance.

Thank you for the chapter, there were fewer noticeable mistakes and don't let the people yelling snipe get you down. I've seen plenty of series with two groups uploading the same chapters around the same time.

Just read the chapter again who cares :V

Also I need her to start making them sweat soon. I'm waiting for the satisfaction.

I am surprised how forceful her father is at selling her to a stranger.

@Dazdigo He's not selling her, he thinks he's saving her by having her run away. He didn't want the money and only took it after she insisted.

Omgosh a cliff hanger. I can’t believe she has to leave soo soon like damn they quick

Thanks for the update team!

For those who curious what happened to the parents later:

Don't worry. The MC has a route prepared and managed to convince her parents to leave the house with a lot of money immediately the moment she went with them. Everything is going according to MC's plan.

@Dazdigo

Because he doesn't have an option. Either see his daughter became concubine or become someone's daughter. It is easy to see that the father cares more about his daughter's future and that is why he refused to take the money offered in this chapter until his daughter asked him to take it because it is never about money.

Users who are viewing this thread