Shadow Queen - Ch. 6

Her father is a total dumbass so I hope she leaves any instructions to her mother that actually have a proper brain. Gosh living depend on men was probably so frustrating...

Oh I thought she was gonna avoid it but this makes a lot more sense to keep the story flowing

Oh man her father poor man, she can't protect her I felt bad about him
Oh and thank you for the translation, and remember bitches are going to bark lol

Group Leader
@luminary they sniped it from another group. If you’re looking for good quality then you should read from Somnolent Dog Scans/Speedcat . It’s is more low quality but that’s why they’re releasing faster so can’t have both I guess.

Her: I WILL NOT DO THE THING
Anybody else: do it
Her : I will do the thing to further the plot

To quote Monty Python: GET ON WITH IT!

TY for the update.

Dex-chan lover
@Mochimon oh I was trying to be polite. If they are going to snipe at least have the decency to be better than the group they are sniping from, especially if the original group still release their work on a relatively timely basis.

oh i thought she was going to avoid it or find another way into high society to get her revenge but this makes more sense ig

@Asbyn
Surely, the title, Shadow Queen, refers more to her political manoeuvrings than her vocation as some sort of "ninja" or wielder of dark magics. I doubt very much that she'll be dirtying her own hands directly in her pursuit of vengeance.

IMO the title to me sounds like it's a reference to being the substitute of the real Duke's daughter, so she was only a shadow of the true one? But it's also what you proposed so it's like a double entendre.

Thankyou for the updates! The arts soooooo beautiful OMG. Thankyou for scans group that pick this one, because this story seems promising 😭😭 I saw the raw material already has much chapters but I can't read Koreans

How will she fix the situations I wonder
Thank you so much for the translation :)

I hate nothing more than groups that are sniping. That's so disrespectful toward the original groups' work.
Thank god your low quality product made me immediately realize that I wasn't reading the right one.
I wish you would stop your upload, by respect for the original groups

If you want to work on this project why don't you apply to Somnolent Dog Scans? Sniping is just plain rude.

getting tired of her accepting everything i want something to change/exciting to happen.... im too used to our classic melissa style of doing things haha.
also man.. sniping... -_- whatevs i guess

Users who are viewing this thread