Shadow Queen (Promo) - Ch. 1 - Promo

Dex-chan lover
But if his daughter was going to become the queen anyways what was the point of a fake

@JWChibi This is just a hunch but I think mc has a good character whilst the real daughter of the duke doesn’t plus they can dispose her anytime they want. It’s like making those who are better than you to do the job and then take the reward after it’s done kind of thing

ooo this seems interesting af!! especially with the crown prince bc from the description it seems like he truly loves the fake queen ?? 🤔 hope to read it one day 🥰 thank you!

Ok it was quite nice but i have one question : Why does Duke needed replacement in the fisrt place ?

Awww poor baby~ My lil Ian... that bit*h Veronica should die a horrible death!! 😤

I guess they need fake queen to avoid assasination or to get queen position itself despite in opposition faction or else.

That sounds very promising ! I look forward to reading more of this series ^_^

What even was the point of the replacement.....if they're also going to get rid of the baby and the real princess didn't seem to abhorre the idea of sleeping with the king either.

what. If real Veronica needed a replacement because she was sure she couldn't give birth OR she ddnt want any physical intimacy with the king, then okay. understandable plot. But why the heck did she need a replacement in the first place if that wasnt the case?? Or she just KNEW she wasn't likeable person at all, so she needed to get someone the King would fall in love with🤣 hahahahaha

But anyway, i love strong heroines!

Users who are viewing this thread