Shadow Queen

Does anyone know who the ML is?

The FL is amazing but I’m curious whether she’ll repeat her “mistake” of marrying the crown prince or not.

Thanks for the creadspoilers rs. I love the translation scans, English and Spanish. In fact, I love the artist too. :3

@bluebols
I reads spoilers that say that she ends up with him, and that he doesn't mistreat her. It seems like he just didn't want to marry her because of her (Veronica's) evil family.

Overall, it seems like her error in her first life was trusting the duke that evil wench, and her Knight... since they used her weakness to manipulate her.

Does anyone have any recommendations of similar manhwa?
Except villainess reverses though hourglass I mean

32 chapters and nothing actually happened? this is being dragged for too long lol. they really had to repeat the same "oH I'M pLanNiNg tHis MaliCious tHinG anD yoU ArE CLUELESS!!!" speech from both sides for every single chapter. This so tiring

@criaze

Agreed. I feel like they should speed up the plot right now, it's just this "I thought of this GENIUS 10000 IQ FLAWLESS plan that NOBODY can destroy". Like please, we're tired of waiting. I'm anxious for when she reveals herself as not Veronica.

Don't read vengeance theme stories if you want it to end in 3 chapters seriously...

Yes there is part that could do better but one enjoyment of vengeance is when it takes times, otherwise it just a boring "kill" (physical, economical, political, etc.) with no satisfaction from both the MC and the reader.

I do hope the story will have more elements for the plot too, with "intelligence" and scheming used by our protagonist and not just some easy tricks with dumb antagonist.

I actually like the pace this story is going at. If you think 32 chapters is long with “little” plot progression, I’d advise against stories like Lady Baby (90 smth chapters and she’s still 5 lol) or Abandoned Empress, which is like 130 smth chapters by now (honestly haven’t read that far, since I’ve dropped it to wait for the completion, but I believe 130 chapters speak for itself. Correct me if I’m wrong tho). There r many other examples.

I like where this is going. (Not rlly a spoiler but just in case)
She’s just entered the academy so she’s just getting started. The real plot progression should happen from here. Last chapter ended on a sort of cliff hanger so, hopefully things will pick up the pace now.

Making a vengeance plan takes time, and I like how stories like this show that. Plus, if main events happened from chp 15 or smth, this might’ve been over by now (much too quick for my liking).

Might change my opinion if this does get dragged on but, for now, I like the pace. I could also be blinded by the beautiful art similar to wmmap tho tbh LOL ( I don’t like where wmmap is going anymore ever since spoon took over plot wise,, so I just read it for the art now tbh).

cnd

@sakumiyu I agree. The beauty of vengeance driven stories is their slow burn. It makes everything so satisfying when it all falls into place.

Well, but there is the Villainess Reverses the Hourglass and things are actually happening in it while characters are growing. A nice and thoughtful plot doesn't mean like 30 chapters of exposition.
Abandoned Emperess is pretty slow, but it's nice to watch how they are growing too. As for Lady Baby - yes, it even slower, and I dropped it because I'm not really interested in fake kids' romance and interactions... This one is muuuuch better, but, I'd made it x1,5))

Dex-chan lover
After every update:
01a.gifv

I give it a 9 for now, maybe it can turn to a 10, or maybe to a 6.... i can only wait for now.

Also, these that say that its too slow, are just impatient people, it's not slow, it's showing development and important pieces, there's has only been a couple of unnecessary things up to now... and that would be debatable as well. It's going fine, not the best, but more than enough to make me want the next chapter right now

@That_ylda
1. the villainess lives twice
2. beware of the villainess
3. survive as the hero's wife
4. the holy grail of eris
5. I've Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel
6. Lady to Queen
7. Cheating Men Must Die
8. ebony
9. The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess
(there are many more...but i am tired af)
(these all have some common things like, the protagonist was either abused and used in their past/current lives then get reincarnated or isekaid and carry out revenge or avoid tragedy that may befall them..)

THIS IS A MASTERPIECE! DROP EVERYTHING IN YOUR LIFE AND START READING IT.
That is all I have to say about it.

Users who are viewing this thread