Shadow Queen

@shinichiswallet the short brown haired girl is
our FL not the actual veronica
and the long brown haired girl is
the original empress since the FL (fake veronica) was actually the second empress after they killed the first one and the real original veronica is still sick and unconscious

kinda expected this but still disappoint by the fact nothing much happened until ch38

I like how it's one of the few works with FL acting like a villainess, but wish there was just a bit more going on by now.. or at least a translated novel to read ahead

Edit: oh wait, there's a lot of very detailed spoilers in the novel updates forums, that works for me

I like this. There is no ML to do the work and MC is smart not the damsel in distress or the stupid oblivious type.

What happened with the original empress? Did she have anything to do with it?

Niiiice

I really wanna know what her knight thinks of her lol. Especially after this latest chapter. How much does he realize is an act?

There's a romance tag. But why can't I feel the romance..!?

I NEED FLUFF...!
I need ROMANCE...!!
I WANT SWEETNESS...!!!
FLUTTERING SCENES...!!!!

[[/spoiler]@Threee
The original princess was poisoned in the past life and that allowed the female main character to get the empress position.

I don’t want her to get revenge on the prince. He thought she was in on killing his wife. He has every reason to hate her. Also does anyone know when the 2nd season is coming out because the English is almost caught up with the Raws.

Dex-chan lover
@Bailu88
Hurelbad is not the ML, he is only a support character. The ML is the prince. And he will become her main ally in this timeline, since Elena knows how to separate the 1st timeline from the present. Side story also reveals the 1st timeline prince eventually found out Elena was a body double and felt sympathy/love for her, but didn't dare show it in case the grand duke exploited the situation even more.

Users who are viewing this thread