Shadow Queen

I highly recommend reading this one! The big eyes threw me off at first but after two chapters I was all for it and after 3 chapters I was hooked! 100% worth reading so give it a chance!

Aggregator gang
Deception ( Villainess Manhwa edition )

Also the Uno Reverse is the real deal in this manhwa. Tho it could use a little improvement on the art.

Story is nice tho its a but repetitive getting reminded that she looped back in time almost all the time specially by the end of a chapter. Its not bad tho just a tad repetitive. Also the art. I like it but its a weird mix of cartoonish and realistic. But all in all its pretty fun and im excited to see how she progress in her revenge. 8/10

I feel so sad for her 😔 our baby deserves to be loved. I hope there would be somebody who would support her and care for her. Argh so sad 😢

@Riptide01 the following might be inaccurate I only briefly skimmed spoilers but here goes
he has a whole backstory from the previous timeline that gets explained later and even though I can't say for sure because I only read some spoilers, I'm like 70% sure he will end up as the ML

I'm actually not against the prince being the ML
bc
he has every right to hate Elena.
He thinks Elena had his wife killed.
I'd hate her too, the eff?

However this isn't the first time line, and things have already changed a little so I suspect the crown Prince is gonna be much different than the past timeline.
i get that he was shit but this is legit a whole new reality. that never happened in this reality. Elena clearly understands that. the prince is gonna have a redemption arc from a future that never happened in this reality.

I'm how this was marked as spoiler but I was talking out my ass idk what's actually gonna happen LMAO

So, the story moves preeetty slow. In the last 40 chapters all she's done is save her parents and choose her knight. That doesn't make it bad too me, but others might not like the pacing. The art is gorgeous, though. Definitely the best out of any villianess manwha I've read.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread