Shadows House (Official Colored) - Ch. 200 - Shadows House

Dex-chan lover
On that note, because of mentioned anomalies in this chapter, there could be anomaly in Joseph's morph. The story said, Joseph's betrayal is very weird. This is likely due to the morph already in control of Joseph's body before the attacks incident

Last edited:
Group Leader
On that note, because of mentioned anomalies in this chapter, there could be anomaly in Joseph's morph. The story said, Joseph's betrayal is very weird. This is likely due to the morph already in control of Joseph's body before the attacks incident
that Might explain why Joseph s daughter was allowed to escape and told everything

Fed-Kun's army
I think Joseph's betrayal is a misunderstanding. He threw his own daughter out the window to save her from the morphs. He would have had no reason to do that if he was orchestrating the events. The true culprit, observed by Emily, was chasing the morphs and had no fear of them turning on them. He appears to be more of a man on the inside than a traitor.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that the original Christopher cared so much about Anthony that he brainwashed Anthony to save him from unification makes me so sad. He genuinely believed in Anthony. And although Anthony is more clinical about how he talks about Christopher saying stuff like "it was regrettable," I think it says a lot that Anthony WAS willing to go through with unification to keep Christopher alive. Like, his WHOLE mission, his purpose of living, he knew it was to put himself first. But in the end he still hesitated. There was a part of him that may have cared for his shadow clone to the point where said shadow clone had to FORCE him to break out of unification and save himself. That smile Anthony had when looking at OG Christopher for the first was a GENUINE smile. He didn't look at his shadow clone with fear, just pure childlike wonder and fascination at the morphs ability to "turn human".

I am suspicious of the part in Anthony's story where he says "and then with no explanation we received the invitation." If he's telling the truth, I wonder if perhaps Joseph was the reason why? Another part of note is when he recounts after the failed unification incident and OG Christopher's death, he says "my head went completely blank. it was the first time it happened to me." He was definitely still in a daze bc of the order, but I do find it interesting how in the next scene he suddenly has clothes and is in the chair when his only order was to run. As we know, Thomas had to do a big time cover up ASAP. However, also keep in mind that when the failed unification cover up was done for Lou and Louis, Anthony said he left Maggie's body (mimicking Lou's) in such a state that would become a CLUE for Edward. Which means at some point Anthony had to have at least SEEN (or heard/read about) the previous body in order to know what state to leave it in to send a clue to Edward. So he went back right? I feel like something important was left out in this timeline of events that we'll find out more about for sure.

I'm also glad the Kate leap in logic connection was explained and it was believable. We were all like ??? how did he make that jump?? but Anthony explaining that Emilyko's name TOGETHER with Kate's name is what made him make think it was more than a coincidence that these two names just happened to be paired together as master and servant again and then he did manage to confirm this was true via sneaking around.

It sucks that instead of seeing Kate as a true ally and family, he jumped straight to her being a rival in competition for the mirror house alongside Joseph. He really witnessed the awful truth of unification and was not shown to be horrified at that prospect for any of the human or shadow children. He did not deserve Christopher sacrificing himself for his sake at all.

Aggregator gang
in this 200th chapter special cover where both kate and emilyko are in sillohuette, you can see the complete sides of their faces. the most obvious difference to me is their noses. nice callback to the fact kate is not actually physically identical to emilyko.

Users who are viewing this thread