Shadows House (Official Colored) - Vol. 15 Ch. 164 - Fragments of Favor

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what Anthony's end game is. If he wanted the cult of personality the Great Grandfather has for himself you'd think he would steadily try to build a following within the adult and children's wing; power in numbers and all that. But he killed a potential follower/spy who was already pro-Anthony to take over. It's weird, right? And the adult who we've seen is pro-Anthony seems to also be a FANATIC of him. Even if Anthony may have mind control related abilities I still think it's weird to kill off potential mook resources if he really is planning a takeover. It just doesn't make sense. I'm starting to feel like he has other plans. I sincerely doubt he's simply power hungry. Like, that might be a part of it but this move tells me there's more to what he wants to do than just become the new head.

Last edited:
Group Leader
This chapter is an odd way to say, "Look into yourself before talking about others."

I was truly disgusted when she said, "My Prince," to Anthony.
She was bad talking Margaret about how a failure of a mistress she was, not knowing the fact that every Shadow's personality is based on their human counterpart.

Maggie ..., or should I say Margaret, did found a light at the end of her tunnel, it's just that the light she followed ended with a cliff waiting for her to fall to her death. If only Kate was the one to light up her path, the outcome might've been drastically different.

Anthony-Shadows-House-164.png

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I'd like to think Anthony/Christopher wants to root out everything from the ground up, destroying the Shadow House from within sowing chaos everywhere. There'll be a flashback on why he is what he is now, and I'll bet he's probably the first to know the real truth about coffee and the adult shadows.

That's why he killed Maggie so abruptly and brutally, he does not want anyone to know his plans.

Dex-chan lover
Like Shadow, like Doll. Margaret was a girl who wanted appreciation and love from others to the point of desperation and here, we see her Doll having the same traits towards Anthony. It's funny how she thinks her Shadow is crazy when she's the reason why Margaret even has that behaviour.

These are some interesting theories from my fellow readers. I also noticed that Maggie was starkly alike Margaret. If Shadows are unavoidably like their doll, what does that mean for Christopher and Anthony? If Anthony carries these malicious, manipulative traits, what does that mean for Christopher and his legacy? Had he always been manipulating Barbara?
Why did Anthony tell Maggie so much of the apparent truth? And what has he told Kate that she and we have taken as truth as well?

Fed-Kun's army
I think it proves my theory right - Christopher and Anthony did merge... except Anthony took control and killed Christopher on purpose, to survive
I don’t think they merge. If they did, he will able to use shadow power. 🤔

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yoo...WTF!!?
I didn't see it coming.

What's the end game for Anthony? Did he wants to shake to house foundation?

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder what Anthony's end game is. If he wanted the cult of personality the Great Grandfather has for himself you'd think he would steadily try to build a following within the adult and children's wing; power in numbers and all that. But he killed a potential follower/spy who was already pro-Anthony to take over. It's weird, right? And the adult who we've seen is pro-Anthony seems to also be a FANATIC of him. Even if Anthony may have mind control related abilities I still think it's weird to kill off potential mook resources if he really is planning a takeover. It just doesn't make sense. I'm starting to feel like he has other plans. I sincerely doubt he's simply power hungry. Like, that might be a part of it but this move tells me there's more to what he wants to do than just become the new head.
Once a shadow die, their faceless doll will be brainwashed to become a labor for the mansion. I think he worry she will tell other adult about him and he can’t take her with him. So he just kill her off. But I think this way will make other adults suspicious. 🤔

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread