Shadows House - Vol. 5 Ch. 51 - John and Shaun

Lux

Power Uploader
Glad that another "doll" is free. Things are slowly starting to turn in Kate's favor.

Thank you for this chapter and please, pick this up. For a damn good series such as this it's a shame to leave it untranslated.

Dex-chan lover
A true gentleman, through and such!
I will be deeply disappointed if John/Shaun don't adopt a monocle, top hat and a fine silver tipped walking cane

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter today! 🙌 I really appreciate it. 😃

Hey guys, since the link on the credits page is case sensitive I'm gonna post the link here If anyone would like to join our server.
Shadows House: https://discord.gg/veyTEtM

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much! This series is so good and the raw is far away. It will get anime adaption soon so it would be a good series to pick up!

Ah yes, while Kate calmly forced her partner to just drink enough water to purge her of the brainwashing, John is a man, and thus must communicate with his fists.

Girls: "Lets observe our surroundings and think critically about the cause and solution to this brainwashing."
Boys: "LETS PUNCH EACH OTHER."

I'd be upset that Kate didn't mention the water trick but this is just so on brand for these two it wouldn't have mattered.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
What a very shonen way of closing an emotional gap hahahahha

Dex-chan lover
LOL.. They have a similar dynamic as Kate and Emilyko. As in one is the brains/thinker and the other is the brawns/actor. in this case tho.. shaun is the brains lol
Many thanks

How girls make friends: Emily, I like you the way you the way you are.
How guys make friends: Shaun, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you.

Users who are viewing this thread