Shaman King

Can somebody please upload this?
Use the version found in Bato.to as basis please as that is the best assembled version available of the internet with HQ versions of particular volumes/chapters which you won't find in other manga reading sites.

Thank you!

The One
Staff
Admin
M-T's note on V30:
This volume includes all of the chapters included in the original release of volume 30 of Shaman King. In addition, it includes the two new chapters released as part of the Shaman King Kang Zeng Bang re-release. The new chapters fall between the original 264 and the original 265. For the sake of proper sorting I have altered the names of the original 265 and 266 to be 267 and 268respectively. The c267 and c268 found in volume 31 are the original 267 and 268 from volume31 of the first release of the series, they are not duplicates!!!
See http://shamanking-nation.com/ultimate-kzb-guide/ for more detailson the changes that were made as part of the Kang Zeng Bang re-release.

M-T's note on V33:
This file contains the chapters which make up the new 'true' ending of Shaman King. There were released in volumes 26 and 27 of the Shaman King Kang Zeng Bang re-release of the series. Chapter 287 is meant as a replacement for the original chapter 285 which should be thought of as an altrenate universe side story. The reason for the numerical shift from 285 to 287 is the inclusion of two new chapters earlier in the Kang Zeng Bang release which come after the original chapter 264.

Hello, I've added the extra chapters...the oneshot special "Mappa Douji" and the other special chapter "Relax" which are essential to read(particularly the former which is very important for the story).

Enjoy!!!

I also wish I had the time to upload the HQ versions of some of the chapters found in here https://bato.to/series/52913
Like for example the Mankin-Trad version of chapter 278 here https://bato.to/chapter/903189 is much superior to the one scanlated by TrAnKiLo that is uploaded here on mangadex.

There's a bunch of chapters uploaded in here that use inferior scans.

Dex-chan lover
It was already translated, and by the same group as the other chapters from about then on. Must've just been missed when everything was being put on here? I didn't see anything in the pages that would've made that one break any rules but if I missed something along those lines I guess it'll just get deleted.

Dex-chan lover
281 and 283 is the same chapter btw.
Seems like 281 is missing.
Also who is the mother of Ren's child? Maiden?
Also, what an ending, kinda feel mature. I wonder if Hao find this aceptable.

Dex-chan lover
@Cavery210 this is late but you can buy pretty much all the series from second hand book stores online you can google for them

Dex-chan lover
SHAMAN KING ANIME REMAKE ANNOUNCED!!! PLANNED RELEASE DATE IS APRIL 2021!!! i still need to finish the manga though

Since the anime just got announced I'll start reading this in the meantime to handle the hype

So...y'all are telling me...that Inuyasha sequel, and Boondocks AND SHAMAN KING ARE COMING BACK ??? EXCUSE MEEEE????

Not sure who can fix it but chapter 282 is actually chapter 280 while chapter 283 is still 283
Issue looks like it goes back quite a few chapters though
Chapters 281+282 is just missing.

its a good series, but i feel like the ending is somewhat lacking. maybe its cause he never became the shaman king

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread