She Becomes a Tree - Ch. 1

So i remembered that there was manga that was like this but its boy x girl while here its yuri but i forgot the name already and in that manga the girl can really turn into a real tree lmao

Double-page supporter
@homogenized not everyone is interested in going through pages just to read other people's comments. And I never asked for the name of it. I was just being nostalgic.

Dex-chan lover
...Botanically speaking, wouldn't flowers blooming be linked to reproduction?

Double-page supporter
The purpose of flowers on a tree are for reproducition. When she's happy, she sprouts flowers. Hm...

Aggregator gang
.........Okay I don’t support her realationship solely for the fact she didn’t make friends with her back then like why now? That time was years ago

@RemIpsum Wouldn’t that mean it didn’t make her happy, it turned her on?

Double-page supporter
@Mewples Seems like Kisaki was on her bike, and she mentioned she was an introvert, so it's likely that Kisaki helped her and then sped off on her bike, preventing Chisaro from being able to be become friends with her. It's like that they weren't even going to the same school, and it was only now by chance that Chisaro managed to be hired by a company that Kisaki was also working at. I assume this will be cleared up later, but this is my assumption based on the information provided this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship ship

That is a pretty novel and fun idea. But it's always slightly annoys me with stories like these because in today's world, having convenient abilities like that would basically make you a superhuman and literally everyone would want to be your friend. You would probably be more popular rather than be outcasted like in these trope mangas.

I'm still gonna read it for the cute as heck yuri tho LOL

Double-page supporter
Holy shit guys! She turns into a tree, a fucking tree! Funniest shit I've ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread