She Brought Up the Friendly Protagonist as a Villain.

Fed-Kun's army
@Delhii I didn't know you could sign up using your FB account! Last time I tried creating a Naver account it asked me for a Korean phone number and I couldn't get past that...

Honestly, the way people act is kinda surprising... You'd think someone wouldn't be so arrogant as to ask why a person isn't doing a cartoon even though they are sick in the hospital (and fuck you if you are the kind of person). I get it doesn't directly affect their lives but you'd think people would have common sense in this day in age.

For now, the story seems super cliche and the art is pretty bad. I don't think i'll continue this in the long run, but will read a few more before deciding.

Aggregator gang
Peoplr who hated this must have terrible tastes.

Man, it sucks seeing it only had 3 chapters

too bad its easy to drop manhwas or mangas anyway.. the author complained right away because its being translated, this doesn't even have a lot of chapters yet! hays not knowing this!? nobodys gonna want to read anything you make now. thanks anyways for the chapters .

The author got a point though...the reader just dont understand the author's point of view

Users who are viewing this thread