She Likes Homos, Not Me - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
What kinda freak tells you their sexual orientation when they introduce themselves? Like bro nobody cares what gets your dick hard, these ur classmates

I went to that Shinjuku Gyoen Garden! Took that picture of the pond too!

Fed-Kun's army
I laughed out loud when I realized sae-chan (miura) was writing a BL on the spot (jun figured it out due to furious typing sounds)...can't blame her, never know when inspiration (although she was picking stuff up from the conversation) might strike you. she'ss so fucking adorable

This manga despite it's fault (chapter 11 to be more precise) was such a nice experience...art was great, some of the conversation/perspectives made me reflect inside about how insensitive I have been around the issue of homosexuality when I was younger, I loved how the speech bubbles break for emotional moments - I have never seen it done in this manner before and it is so good

That was a great ending. Thank you for everything :)

I tried searching yeboisnovels.wordpress.com
but there was no results. Is there a problem with me or with the site name?

Good luck, Jun! Hopefully he'll be accepted this time around. At the very least, he won't have to pretend to be someone he's not. People usually default to assuming everyone is heterosexual, which can make conversations very awkward and tense.

Thank you for the speedy translation. I'll be taking a look at the sequel!

i have a question about the webnovel sequel: from which point of view the is the story narrated? from andou's point of view? or someone else's?

@Yabaibunni it still doesn't show any results HOWEVER I tried this link on safari and it worked. I was using google chrome till now. Maybe there is something wrong with my app? I'm not sure but sorry for troubling you. Thanks for answering <3

Group Leader
@Tiziocoso Each new "Song" in the playlist will have a new narrator from what I saw. The first one, "Is This The World We Createdโ€ฆ?" features a new character, Akira. A boy with similar tastes to Jun.

thank you sooo much for translating this manga !! i loved the ending !! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
thank you sooo much for all your hard work !! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

Aggregator gang
I still don't get last chapter before this but ok
But I love Jun o(^โ–ฝ^)o
when other people read this in the future on MD I can say I read along with the scanslators uwu

Thank you for scanlating this ๐Ÿ˜ I am amazed on how fast you guys scanlate this quick. Kudos!!!

I may not fully get the lesson but it is much worth to know what us think of them. Baon sa heart much ....

Users who are viewing this thread