She May Not Be Cute - Ch. 37 - New Year's Kiss

Dex-chan lover
Yey, I was waiting this chapter for the last 6 months! Finally! Thx

KYAAAAHHHHH!! Coming strong now, huh? Yesss. Go for it!! ❤❤❤

Thank youuu!

This series makes me so envious with FL😝😝😝

Can I have guy like Lin Hao as well??

Thank you so much for translating this beautiful story Zero...❤❤❤❤❤❤....... I can't wait for season 2😍😍😍😍

I can't be the only one who didn't like that chapter. No means no. I find it a little disgusting that he just forced himself on her like that and moreso that she's eventually is just like, "yeah, okay."

Dex-chan lover
Gotta admit that was cathartic to some extent. Best boy.

If you remember, she said that she couldn't get with him because she say him as a little brother or was too connected to him. But now that she sees him as a stranger...

@Stephanieisanerd It's a little weird out of context, sure, but knowing these two characters and how much of a tsundere she is, it makes the situation more understandable.

It was just a kiss, and it's not like he did anything else, and she's the type that won't admit her feelings.

I was uncomfortable. I dont mind a pushy ml because the only reason second ml's don't win is because they never fight but this.....this is just disgusting... I felt like she should've slapped him. And what was the second ml doing just standing there when he clearly saw them fight?? He should've gone there to help her because she was clearly being forced

The people who feel uncomfortable, if you read the last few chapters, he had to make the first move, and she was willing to accept it because she was dreaming about it.

Group Leader
Good lord, what a bunch of juveniles we have here reading an adult toon.

@dzro
well, if its were me, she will call the police
Call the police? What a fucking joke. They'd fucking laugh at you.

@Zero117
So is season 2 out yet?

Yes. Season 2 raws are up to chapter 22 plus one "extra" chapter. The series is also on temporary hiatus as of July 7th because a "sudden emergency needs to be dealt with."

Now for those finding this uncomfortable, you really need to rethink on our female leads personality.

She isnt someone who will speak out honestly even if she has wet dreams about the guy.

Nor is she a pushover.

Also i think she would of given him a hard slap or a kick to the balls if she didnt want the kiss. She finally gave into her true feelings hence why they closed their eyes n went with it on the second go.

Plus after the kiss that girl looked like she went to heaven n back, so i think its safe to say the kiss was indeed wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread