Shed! Ryugasaki-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Group Leader
What an ahole for grabbing her egg and running off with it. He deserves a good, swift kick in his own eggs for being such a jerk. And he's got a sick fetish. Poor Ryugasaki-san. He's not interested in her other than to feed his twisted fetish.

Dex-chan lover
he literally confessed about going crazy about things that came from her... wheres my blushes?!

lmao this manga is so fucked up I love it. It's like Cronenberg had drunk sex with John green and this is their retarded child

Bruh this dude is an asshole he was just a weird main character now he's unlikable stealing something important from her at this point she could find someone better.

Dex-chan lover
So you guys were on board with him stealing her dead skin from the trash to build a life size replica of her, but this is too far? Good to know where you draw the line.

Aggregator gang
Pissed at male mc....that said usually lizard eggs are like soft leather and shaped like a one ...
Ughh it’s like he has a weird taxidermy fetish....I don’t like this

Still apologizing yet still asking if she has more it’s messed up, he is not sorry at all

Dex-chan lover
Man, all he needed to do was ask and she probably would've handed it over.

I wonder what an omelet made of her eggs tastes like. Though that might be borderline cannibalism.

Users who are viewing this thread