Shen Yi Di Nu - Ch. 26 - A Match Made In Heaven

Girl, stop sexually harassing your fiancé. It just ain't proper.

"When you plan to screw someone over; remember to take me along as well." Girl~ just when I think I can't like her any more she goes and says something like this. <3

Some times I see certain villainous people and think -You idiot choose different battles stop just failing so comedic

No gurl. Speaking in a medical stand point, you have to operate it as soon as possible.
But then again, they did say theres a medicine for herniated disc to why will this matter too..

Thanks for the chapter!
His expression on being told he belongs to her along with how outraged she is that he was injured is a hoot. Btw, a comminuted fracture means the bone was broken in several places. Also, isn't the place a restaurant so why haven't they eaten anything? He should have heard how she'd been given poor, worn out clothing so wouldn't be a stretch to assume the food was just as bad so why didn't he treat her to a meal and let her take the leftovers home? Shenshi would be a lot happier if she realized she'd have less sorrows if stopped trying to bully the MC, self reflected, and took responsibility for own actions. Feng shows once again how he values immediate or possible future rewards and having his will followed rather than his family as people not objects to sell out for his own good.
LN had gone into more detail about how the servant who had brought the spiked soup had pretended to have been a virgin and became Feng's new concubine.

Users who are viewing this thread