She's My Type

Idk why tls think he broke up for the wrong reason lmao. seemed perfectly acceptable. She was a trash person & I’d have done the same thing like okay you’re ignorant so keep it moving then lol ✌🏽

@persephonesdark because it was too sudden. The mood was good, it looked like everything was going to be alright. Then that happened, and he thought, nope, let's just break up. Of course that'd be weird. But I also think that, if he had explained things to her, she would've had accepted it, (4 years together) but he didn't even try. I get that it's a bit weird to see new things sometimes. If he'd given her a chance, maybe they'd still be together. He just assumed the worse just from that.

Fell in love immediately with this series (despite the initial second embarrassment that Haedam gives in the first few chapters, lol), so I couldn't stop reading (or looking through the raws... I'm hyped if the TL goes all the way to its current chapters
(too much things happening -although 30 chs are paywalled, and I had to skip a huge chunk, but there's quite the development all around, including stuff and drama around the Student Council, Chanyeol's past trauma, and seriously unexpecting characters acting 180° from their "usual" selves. It's frustrating not knowing Korean to get through those chapters...)
!

Ugh, I have so many things to think about this series. It's been a while since I haven't been so freaking invested in the development, because the cliffhangers are too much?! And the characters end up being loveable (to a degree) that you really want them to succeed and/or be happy! (seriously hoping Haedam and Chanyeol obtain happiness in their ends, these two quite deserve it!!).

@manvugu I see your point for sure! Tho idk bout you but if the person I loved & was with for years showed off their true self by essentially being disrespectful & a bigot towards something that I personally am passionate about & something I was vilified for & shamed over, then I’d drop their ass too. Sometimes you do not have to consistently sacrifice your own comfort to be on the same page as someone who likely will not change their view immediately. I wouldn’t wanna have to hold my breath tbh (yet again too after the childhood trauma he experiences) so I don’t personally blame him. but that’s just my take on it!!

Hi ! How can I contact editors. I have seen there email info before but I lost it . Can someone tell me?

@Iris_19 just a little question, is hochan gay bc i get some vibes from him and the other guy but im legit confused if its me or idkk

@Vanaleck
I wouldn't blame to think that, lol. Tbh, their relationship is suspicious, regardless their sexuality or not.

Take this with a grain of salt, this is me just 100% interpreting future events/RAWs in the series w/o full tl'ed context:
Hochan is not what he seems to be (hence why he acts nervous or anxious around people, especially women), and the other guy is kinda blackmailing him, in exchange of some power position in their faculty's student council. You would say he has Hochan on the palm of his hand.

@iris_19 ohh well that explains some things! Like in one chap, I don’t remember who said Hochan wasn’t able to pay attention bc of the vice president. Ty for answering ^^

Ahhh... Why is this guy like this?
If he liked her that much, why did he break up with her so suddenly and then act creepy when he found out she was with another guy? Were his motives that of a big deal? I'm referring to the raws, if you haven't seen them yet.
Uck.

Users who are viewing this thread