Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the release.

I only fear what others have mentioned, and its gonna be a rough ride for this battle...

I hope it isn't the "Namek" of this manga. I can't fathom how you would spend this much on just the starter boss.

"Chapter 10 !!!" Gosh, more meme and funny edit like this please, this keep me alive, Ty for the chapter 〔´∇`〕

Edit : Forgot to add my vote, I like "Tayna" but it's just my preference.

Thanks for the chapter. On the contrary, I think Tina would be suitable for a young girls name. Probably because I had a friend called Tina way back in the day.

Contributor
>not a name a young girl has
>Looks at Tiny Tina.

Sure.

I'm going to be fucking livid if he beats the demon and the father dies.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like somebody didn't play borderlands 2. I vote for Tina, it's easier to type

Fed-Kun's army
@Warukyure it only feels long because we wait a month or so in between chapters if the group doing it doesn't eff off on us. really, the fight was 3 chapters so far with fodder, team up, and demon.

@HanabiMao Back in the day meaning it's an older name, I don't think many people if any name their kids Tina nowadays. Today most people named Tina about 40+ years old and this manga is end 2018/early 2019 modern.

seems like more people prefer Tina, although it feels old school and traditional I'll continue translating as Tina and read in my head as Teyna.

Dex-chan lover
I like it either way. Previous translator might have misread the big "i" as small "i" so they read it as Tina. IMO Tina sounds like somebody who comes from the countryside while Tayna sounds like somebody who's from the city

Thanks for the chapter and memes at the end! I vote for Tina. Does sound like a young girl name.

Users who are viewing this thread