Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 27.1

@comeonnow0 "I'm trying to get" means that is your goal. You don't have to say: "This is my goal" using those specific words to mean something is your goal. The definition of goal: "the object of a person's ambition or effort; an aim or desired result" Of note: "the object of a person's... effort; an aim or desired result". The definition of try: "make an attempt or effort to do something." So if you were "trying" to do something, the accomplishing what you tried is your "goal". That's how language works.

This last attempt by you proves you are lying and don't care about reality, while trying to mock me for "lying" instead. This post of yours shows you don't have a leg to stand on, and you know it, and everybody knows it. "I didn't specifically use the word goal, so I'm not lying"? Seriously, come on now.

Dex-chan lover
@throwaway4ccount Totally. What you said totally makes sense. It's so clear that that's my goal. Anyone who read that would understand that as my goal. That's totally how people talk.

You're so right that I don't have a leg to stand on. All the people who agreed with me or said my points were valid? All of them are wrong. Totally. You're so right and totally understand everything.

@comeonnow0 Anyone who read it and uses English would understand that to be your stated goal, yes. I showed you to be a liar based on a summary of your statement, you doubled down and accused me of lying for saying you lied. So I quoted you, providing more proof that you lied, you tripled down in accusing me of lying about the statement and implied I didn't know how English worked (through the use of dismissive sarcasm). I then used the definitions of the words to show that, yes, that is how language works, and that, yes, you are a liar, and that, yes, you refuse to admit you are wrong if you think there is any consequence to that, even when it is obvious. Again, I've proved to be correct, and you were wrong. Your accusations of my being a liar continue to be unfounded, and I continue to provide evidence of your lies.

Dex-chan lover
@throwaway4ccount Yeah, you're so totally right. That's so obviously my goal. You're so good at understanding how to read. You're so good at reading comprehension. You're so good at telling the truth. It's astounding how great you are. All the people who agreed with me or said my points are valid? All of them wrong. Totally.

@comeonnow0 Since you have claimed to care about what others think, do you really think that the people reading your replies at this point think you are anything other than petty and bitter? Why not stop replying if this is all you can muster at this point?

Dex-chan lover
@throwaway4ccount Right. You're not at all looking pathetic for repeating lies and making things up. That's totally what is happening here. You've totally said the truth, so everyone respects you for it. That's so great of you.

@comeonnow0 Since I haven't been repeating lies and making things up, I don't look pathetic. When it comes to repeating lies, I just proved, yet again, that you were lying, and doubled and tripled down on an obvious lie. I've proved that you will lie, to not admit being wrong. Since you've defended blatant, obvious lies, it is reasonable to think that other statements of yours are lies, too.

@comeonnow0 You are the one that has been proven to be lying multiple times, even in blatant circumstances. So when you accuse me of lying, your credibility is gone. Your recent change in tone (which seems to be in direct response to realize you'd been caught in an obvious lie) makes you look worse than you already did. Everybody reading our comments can see that even you know you've lost, and it has made you petty and bitter.

Dex-chan lover
@throwaway4ccount Right. And you have so much support behind you. Everyone agrees with you. There's me. And then there's me agreeing with you too. You're totally not lying and misreading. You got this.

Aggregator gang
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WTF YOOOOOOOOO
EVERYONE AFTER ME READ THE COMMENTS BELOW ME IN REVERSE
It just looks like endless
"You lied" "No You lied"
"Yea I lied" "No, I lied!"
BROOOOOOOOO
Then I read it regularly and omg wtf WALLS OF TEXT, ABOUT A SIMPLE OPINION
TLDR:
Two people arguing over if the female lead should or shouldn't have been accepted to join the knights due to her lack of ability/ and or weak/frigid personality.

@comeonnow0 You still like to pretend this is a popularity contest, like truth is decided by a vote. But all of the people you say "agreed" with you, did so very early on, with the latest one being after only 3 of your comments (and even then their comment could have been based on your very first comment). The only person who posted later than that, said that even after you had posted all of your "substantive" posts, that they disagreed with your conclusion. Nobody other than you has accused me of lying. I've shown proof of your lies, including by using dictionary definitions.

Dex-chan lover
@throwaway4ccount You're so totally right. This is totally about what is true and not an issue of opinions. You're so good at figuring things out. You're just completely right and figured out what's the truth.

@comeonnow0 Ironic that you now mock the idea that it "is totally about what is true", when the most repeated accusation of me is that I am "lying repeatedly". You now show you don't care about what is true, only about insisting you are right. Thus you calling me a liar wasn't about truth (as you've yet to give outside proof to back that up), but only about trying to portray yourself in the better light regardless of truth. But claims of being "right" or you "claiming victory" can only matter if truth matters. Seems like a concession that you know you lose if truth is the standard. Since you don't care "about what is true" it also is further proof that any of your statements without outside evidence shouldn't be trusted, because truth is tertiary for you, behind trying to win the argument and trying to win a popularity contest. Though your current responses seem to show you've even given up on trying to look even remotely reasonable, so you are left with trying to win the argument by posting last (because you've already given up on trying to win through merit).

Dex-chan lover
@throwaway4ccount You're so right. I wouldn't dare mock you. You know exactly what you're talking about and haven't confused anything. You never lied either. You're just so right.

@comeonnow0 I wonder just how long you plan to continue debasing yourself like this. For somebody that claimed to care what others think, you have to realize you just look pitiful when you do this. It really does show that you are incapable of furthering the debate with any substance. You just show what a sore loser you really are.

Dex-chan lover
@throwaway4ccount You're totally right. It's definitely not you that's debasing yourself. That's definitely not the case. You're not at all a sore loser. You're a winner!

@comeonnow0 I'm curious what your endgame is at this point. It has been a long time since you admitted that your posts were no longer substantive, so you aren't trying to win with substance. You recently admitted you don't think it is about truth, so you aren't trying to win with honesty.

It also isn't trying to win by "being considerate", since you stated many posts ago: "However, unlike you, I will actually be considerate of other people" then later: "No reason for either of us to continue to post and annoy other people." By your assertion, your continuing to post will "annoy other people" and thus would be inconsiderate, and you claim to "be considerate of other people." Clearly more of your lies. (Which I already called, since I said: "I'm sure you just want me to stop replying because you know that I have the more reasonable position. Rather than appealing to me to not reply to your points to "be considerate of other people" you could have not replied at all, if you thought our discussion was rude to others.") It was never about you "being considerate", just about you losing the debate, so trying to shut your opponent up to claim victory.

So, is your endgame really just that you want to "win" by being the last person to post even if it means "annoying other people" to do so? You did admit before that if somebody doesn't reply to you, that you take that as proof they have admitted they are wrong and you are right, going so far to say that was the "logical" conclusion (even though that view was proven to be completely false, which also proved you to not use sound logic). Every reply of yours shows you to be more and more of a hypocrite and a liar.

@comeonnow0 As I said, with every post of yours, you expose yourself as more of a liar and a fraud. You continue to show that your claims of wanting to "be considerate" in the thread before were a lie, and that your claims about yourself can't be trusted. You just want to portray yourself in a good light to try to "win" the debate, even if you have to lie to do so. As such, it shows that I was justified in saying that you would say you didn't dislike Tina, even if you did dislike her, just to try to "win", and as such I was justified in not believing you, because there is undeniable proof in this thread that you will lie, even when it is obvious you are lying, rather than admit something that would hurt your position. The irony, of course, is that you embracing obvious lies is more devastating to your position, by far.

Yet you will almost certainly "continue to post and annoy other people" again, in response to me. You've lost, you're use of faulty logic has been exposed, you're willingness to lie has been exposed, but you keep replying, in a way that only makes you continue to look worse and incredibly bitter and petty.

Users who are viewing this thread