Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 27.1

Dex-chan lover
Please say she's not the first member of the Magic Knights.

If anything, it really is likely the Magic Knights will just be Tina and MC, and any other magically gifted people the Knights recruit in the future as war prep, although it actually does make sense there wasn't a Magic Knights branch that existed yet (magic melee combatants are rare, and talented ones rarer still)

Contributor
A person that doesn't have the courage to kill people will join the knights(and probably won't go through any training), I see no problem here.

@raven10101010 How is the princess going to come along when she doesn't know the MC even exists and has absolutely no reason to even give him the time of day? This isn't the future, nobody knows the MC from Adam. It was either Tina comes with him or he goes alone, those were the only real options on the table. Maybe the princess comes into it later, but that's later. This is now.

Lol stupid mc and female lead. Should've used that wind spell enchantment to his sword on reflex when he saw that knight was pointing a sword on his "childhood friend"

See... everyone was going off on how Jeremias was a douche and how he was bullying Tina by cheating her in the duel and stuff. The man did nothing wrong and he's not wrong. Even Erik agrees.

@Lord-Raine i never said the princess would come along it would have been better if the mc went alone because now it almost feels has if "tina-san" is the fl, well yeah this is now and of course she is comming with him right Now but remember he is going to be a knight not a An Adventure he will defently meet the princess am just saying the princess seems a lot more sutible for being the fl "those were the only real options on the table" Wrong 3rd option he brings the whole village.. well no shit those two are the only option.. , sorry to swear you seemed rude and i just wanted to play along with being rude back cause we are kindagardener right?

Users who are viewing this thread