Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou he to Itaru - Vol. 3 Ch. 27.1

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if a child is throwing a tantrum because the child didn't get a toy even though they thought they had behaved well and deserved it.
@comeonnow0 she's not a child. And if she is that stupid that she can't wait, she'll just sneak along beside them and cause even more problems. A good shock should get most of the impulsiveness out of her system.

And she IS a useful asset on the battlefield, one too good to pass up when a bit of training can help sort out the attitude problem.

Girl, he still loves Iris. No matter how hard u try, that D belongs to someone else. He'll that that demon princess over you, the onee-san, anyday.
I'm saying this now but I might be shocked in the future 😂.

Dex-chan lover
@throwaway4ccount I said in my first post that I think it would've been better if she had failed. There are very clear and reasonable explanations for why she failed. It's all up to the author on how the author wants to do things.

She only defends Jere pointing his sword at her, Tina, because it's literally all her fault. She did what she was supposed to do by defending Jere there and explaining what happened. Just because she did what she is supposed to do in that situation does not mean she is overall good. Again, all of this could've been avoided if she just talked to Erik about this. Hey, Erik, I want to join the knights as well. How hard is that? And that's all stuff that I said in my very first post.

You're misunderstanding the temper tantrum issue. I am not comparing her blame (described above) to a temper tantrum. I am comparing her being accepted into the knights as rewarding a child who threw a tantrum. Those are separate issues. IF you think it makes sense to fail her (I understand if you do not agree), THEN approving her is like rewarding a misbehaving child.

Your explanation of boot camp is inapplicable. The knights are not entry-level soldiers. They are explicitly more trained and specialized soldiers with a certain minimum skill and ability. I'm pretty sure that there is a regular infantry and army for this country, and I think that Erik used to be a part of that. That is NOT what the knights are. The basketball example is inapplicable as well considering that there are lower levels where Tina could start off in and train. She is going into the more advanced units without proper experience.

@Red225 She's certainly behaving like a child in that she couldn't think about the consequences of her actions. Why didn't she just tell Erik she wanted to join the knights? Why did she have to hide?

I'm not denying that she could be useful. That's already proven with Felix. However, at the same time, she is ALSO a liability. That's why I said a reasonable solution would be if Jere failed her now and said she can apply again when she feels she's ready. It gives her the chance to fix her issues and still be an asset on the battlefield. Reasonable.

I feel like the author is gonna fuck up Tina's character to make her a source of drama

Dex-chan lover
yeah @comeonnow0 , seems to me the problem with Tina is not her capability or skill, more like her mindset. "i want to be with someone" is not the right mentality to join something like knight. because that will means you put your own favoritism above all else, not your duty, not your companion in the knight. so i prefer her to not accepted too

Dex-chan lover
And then when she join the magic knight, some bastard will come to like Tina-san or some fat nobles and make life hard to MC.
(This assumption was bought to you by the cliche of reading too much isekai's)

@dextersTomato
Don't be dumb!
The Magic Knight students will bully her for being special and then some noble from the same department is going to be the one interested in her.

Dex-chan lover
She might have been better off waiting a year. Forget resolve to kill, she's going to be eaten alive by her classmates as she is now.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

I bet Chris is actually the prince and then he and Irene will be married off to each other as a peace treaty or something.

Users who are viewing this thread