Shiawase Kanako no Koroshiya Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

Tysm for picking this up!

Hehehe I look forward to seeing her interactions with company/new chars progress (right alongside the body count lol)

Dex-chan lover
@Stevie333 Er, no, the drugs are lethal too. The drugs kill the target without leaving obvious evidence (like a gunshot wound). In chapter 10 they had to get rid of the body because there's a gaping hole where the brain was. Kanako initially wanted to kill him off by lethal injection.

@Amazing_Retard Kanako murdered her for having a bad personality. That is, she refused to acknowledge her fault or even return the stolen book after being caught red-handed. The joke in this manga is that, "The people who do [x] should just die," fulfillment fantasy. Kanako's cleaning up annoying people from the world one murder at a time.

Dex-chan lover
an assassin murders a shoplifter because they felt the shoplifter was morally wrong??? she is slow

Dex-chan lover
She's such a dork I love her.

Was that a random killing? I assumed that it was a proper assassination job.

Double-page supporter
I know Wakabayashi redraws the animal puns for English, but "tardy triceratops" for "slow and stupid" HAS to have been a better pun than whatever the original Japanese one was.

Murdered a shoplifter and immediately proceeded to buy power ranger accessories... The best timeline LMAO she cracks me up

Murder Victim: *does something stupid*
Kanako: "Guess you'll die."
Murder Victim: "Isn't the line, guess I'll die?"
Kanako: "I'm glad we're on the same page."
Murder Victim:

Dex-chan lover
I thought dinosaurs were reptiles. Well, I guess she accepted any creature as long as it's not human.

Dex-chan lover
Oh fudge, tardy should have gone with tardigrade, but oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread