Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Mysterious Kappa of Tenkoji Temple

Man, screw the president. Freaking dragging people to places only to use them as meat shield to run away.

She's great. Horribly great. More manga need villains that are simply awful people. And not the tsundere types, I mean just really deep down rotten.

Dex-chan lover
a "poor monk" is using an expensive smartphone and has money to invest in stock exchange ? that is a modern monk for you , lol .

president in pajamas is so $exy . and her survival instinct is the best , she is even biting a tentacle d!ck . " YOU WANT TO EAT MY A$$ ? I WILL EAT YOUR TENTACLE D!CK INSTEAD ."

the MC has thick plot-armor : he can drag out his heavy friend , through all the tentacles , to the exit , with lightning speed .

at the end , he has a lot of dates with the cute president , and he can listen to her cute voice for hours . what a lucky guy .

Group Leader
That was b1tch for you. And that is my main reason to decline woman to be a symbolic leader.

Fed-Kun's army
okay the president is literally like,,, asjdfkl;ajdsf so irRespONSible

why are you dragging kids out to places after you previously directly killed off your other classmates? andadfjklasfj opening the coffin that doesn't belong to you and AfTer the priest was like "donT Do IT" and like,, i-

Dex-chan lover
I hate prez but she's an interesting character. But character like Koizumi are just annoying.

>Death to all simps
>Going to dangerous places with a person you know will sacrifice you at the first sight of danger.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol The last page is like: And then everything went back to normal... until the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure if the comedy is intentional or not. I really can't take a bunch of people having their anuses ripped out while the MC is just swatting the tentacles away seriously. It's just like I thought, this manga is just a bunch of "scary stories" that end up with "And everyone continued living normally, the end."

Fed-Kun's army
The president bitch really just got away with everything? Not even tension? Just forgiven and back to being devoted to?

Users who are viewing this thread