Shibito no Koe wo Kiku ga Yoi - Vol. 11 Ch. 66 - My Bloody Night Game Part 1

Double-page supporter
I know people dying in horrid ways is the theme. But man the battened down kids was kinda rough.

God I hate the president so much, I'd probably not even mind if she died

Dex-chan lover
Damn. I wonder just how many side victims have died since the start of this manga

Dex-chan lover
Kdd5RDu

there's two prez now basically hell yeah

@shrike you remember the anime con case? Yeah that happened

When he said ima hit a home i thought of all the times homer simpson went D'OH! XD

Dex-chan lover
page 4 : HOME RUN . OUT OF THE PARK .

page 10 : the fat guy 's glasses can change their shape ?

page 18 : in japan , a crazy murderer can walk free with no police supervision , after only 10 short years ?

page 19 , fat salary-man says : " yo , my wife . do you remember kadokura from the radio club ? " . so this guy married his high-school girl-friend , he is living the dream ... until today when a batty batter enters his home , lol .

page 21 : " interference is against the rules . how dare you stop a batter from running around the park after he hit a home run ? "

i havent read the next chapter yet , but i guess the new girl , sayama reina , will probably meet a terrible fate , because :

- she is the rival of president , and while president is protected by plot-armor , reina is not .
- she is a new character .
- she is not a member of the MC 's harem , so no plot-armor for her .
- she is prideful and calculated .

Aggregator gang
Ah, so they let murderers out of the hospitals so they can murder again. Genius!

RIp kids.
Interesting hes thinking it would of been nice to invite his ghost waifu. Ah well. Cant dwell on spilt milk.

Fed-Kun's army
You have to love Glasses-Girl though, she's the one whose showed the most character developement. It's crazy

Dex-chan lover
[...]So I gotta kill the ho
I'm reachin' for my weapon slow
That's when I notice some nigga standin' by the door
The little nigga said "don't kill my mother"
So I bashed his head in with my Louisville Slugger

Eazy-E - Sorry Louie

Dex-chan lover
Oof that was devastating to that guy having saw his family like that. Also low-key sad moment for MC remembering that Hayakawa's dead, too late for that go for Eguchi or Mako they're at least good candidates. I also have a feeling Eguchi's gonna have a bad time next chapter yet again lol.

So Kishida actually likes Hayakawa the most. It's always sad to remember that Hayakawa died literally in the 1st chapter.

I wonder if her death took a toll on Kishida and made him more apathetic, it looks like he had more emotions when she was alive.

Users who are viewing this thread