Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 44.1 - Erotic Bridge Part 1

Dex-chan lover
I hate, fucking hate, this stupid rapey character ever since she was introduced.

The joke isn’t funny, “she is just so horny she can’t help raping people Lmao haha so funny”. It’s going to justifiably give this series the sexual violence tag.

The first few times when it was directed at the mean Tsundere worked because of context. Now she just assaults everyone’s constantly, including our MC, and we just have to accept it.

Why is she such a focus, she’s in almost every chapter?
I'm not too bothered by Daniella's rapeyness. Nonetheless, she bugs the shit out of me. As you suggest, it's because the story is currently leaning too hard on her for both comedy and ecchi. She was great as a minor side character who dropped in occasionally to mix things up. But when she's featured in every chapter, she gets irritating fast.

At heart, this is a buddy comedy about Lavi and Philo. When their adventures and interplay are centered, it's very entertaining. Unfortunately, author-sama seems to be moving away from that recently, which reduces the appeal. For me, anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread