Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 44.1 - Erotic Bridge Part 1

Dex-chan lover
The joke isn’t funny, “she is just so horny she can’t help raping people Lmao haha so funny”. It’s going to justifiably give this series the sexual violence tag.
You mean this series didn't before? With the Skill Eater?

I'll admit, much as I love Daniella, it is a shame no one properly reacts to having such a horny nutcase on the team. She very much the other extreme of Philo and her's master, a jokey end on "hurt people hurt people". Having everyone ignore that does a disservice on both her character and the fanservice. Imagine Philo coming up with a bunch of anti-horny devices for these scenarios~.

Ultimately, this series never really been about consent, Daniella just knows it and plays into it. There already a variety of rapey or dubious consent scenarios from loads of characters. Philo herself constantly pushes her devices onto Lavi and incessantly teases him (being locked to Level 1 stats would be an outright disability were it not for the training bracelets). Lavi's sister has zero regards to his autonomy. This arc already started with two birds doing a death game trap for the Skill Eater. There is an entire succubus hallway... While this bit is definitely Daniella at her worse, it's not like she is an anomaly to this series.

Also she's a focus this arc cause Lavi is literally paired with her master and is meant to be Philo's foil. Not exactly hard to figure out...

Aggregator gang
So it should be translated as "transsexual" instead of only "trans", as that's what the article you linked to says it's based off of?
That's the etymology of the word, so where it originally came from, but not the meaning when used in Japanese. That meaning is provided under the sub-sections for nouns and verbs just underneath that part. In context of the chapter text I believe "genderswap yuri", for example, would be more accurate.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly i dont care if Daniella is being a bit rapey in the series. it's fiction and it's being used to advance the comedy situations. there's not really any need for people to get so upset over what she does in the series. If this was RL then sure what she's doing wouldnt be okay in the least but this is fantasy so i really dont care.

Also, not sure if you all remember this, the other option was many people being killed. If i had to choose between being killed and being put into various sexual positions im going with the second one.

Dex-chan lover
She's not wrong, WE ARE born from horny...
That may be true, but some of those people were horny with good intentions and good partners, definitely not out of pleasuring themselves to the point of disregarding other people's feelings.

"You are horny for anyone around you. I am horny for my waifu/husbando.

We are not the same."

Group Leader

We are not the same."

Banella said:
“Ah you think the horny is your ally? You merely adopted the horny. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see vanilla until I was already a woman, by then it was nothing to me but boring!”

Dex-chan lover
That may be true, but some of those people were horny with good intentions and good partners, definitely not out of pleasuring themselves to the point of disregarding other people's feelings.

We are not the same."
Everyone is a potential waifu/husbando though. This is why the harem genre exists. :p

Don't see anything good to crop this time
so here's a pic from this chapter
image.png
reject everything, return to horny

Fed-Kun's army
So it should be translated as "transsexual" instead of only "trans", as that's what the article you linked to says it's based off of?
I think you might have mistakenly taken the wrong entry (almost did the same myself!), but we are supposed to look at the japanese entry, not the english one, since that's the context for this instance of TS after all:

TS(ティーエス) (tī-esu)
  1. (fiction) genderswap; genderbend; sex change
That said I feel like it'd be a disservice to mistake something as meaningful as transgenderism for a (comparatively*) shallow fetish such as genderbending.
*Nothing wrong with genderbending and other fetishes by themselves, we're all reading a smut manga here after all

Fed-Kun's army
Did the people griping about Daniella's actions do the same for
a probable, literal child molester
like Connie?
Asking for a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread