Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 8 Ch. 44.2 - Erotic Bridge Part 2

Dex-chan lover
Oh boi here we are, the purpose of this iteam will be revealed :meguupog: Anyway I hope for Anubis that Lavi's sis isn't close unless he's so dead xD Hurting the precious little bro will put her in an unseen before fury :lul:Can't wait for the next chapter :wooow: !

Dex-chan lover
Mature lavi is going to have all the ladies in the room simping for him

Dex-chan lover
I’m quite curious as to what the item will end up being. Maybe it’s an item that releases all the levels he should have gotten and he’s going to end up being the same level as Anubis. Maybe it summons a phantom of how his mom and dad were before shit hit the fan with them. Maybe it summon the sister who destroys all their enemies and she grabs the scales so she can mess with everyone there like the previous girl did. Lots of possibilities out of that item.

Contributor
I’m quite curious as to what the item will end up being. Maybe it’s an item that releases all the levels he should have gotten and he’s going to end up being the same level as Anubis. Maybe it summons a phantom of how his mom and dad were before shit hit the fan with them. Maybe it summon the sister who destroys all their enemies and she grabs the scales so she can mess with everyone there like the previous girl did. Lots of possibilities out of that item.
Considering the bracelets are called the "Overprotective Bangles" it's most likely a limiter to keep Lavi from killing himself from using more of his power than his body can physically handle. Like he got all of his mom's super-strength but none of his dad's invulnerability.

Dex-chan lover
Erotic bridge deserves it's own spinoff series

1488e4dd21193905a6c145e20efa24f5.gif

Dex-chan lover
Either those bangles have some healing factor or they are a limiter.

Users who are viewing this thread