Shiboritoranaide, Onna Shounin-san - Vol. 9 Ch. 50.2 - Lavi's Quest 2 Part 2

Group Leader
Thanks for translating!

You know what? This makes me hate her even more. She has near limitless power that makes her god-like, and her choice is to abuse her little brother so can live out her perverse dreams... I get that Skill-eater taking her power would be catastrophic, but she is obviously resourceful and clever. Yet she doesn't seem to give any shits! She'd rather cripple Lavi's growth so she could have a Shota pet, than do any good or save their mom.

Scum.

I hope she does lose her skill. Screw forgiveness or even death, she deserves to be crippled and at the world's mercy.

Jeez! There are proper main villains in other manga I don't hate as much as I hate her...
Dude, calm the fuck down.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for translating!

You know what? This makes me hate her even more. She has near limitless power that makes her god-like, and her choice is to abuse her little brother so can live out her perverse dreams... I get that Skill-eater taking her power would be catastrophic, but she is obviously resourceful and clever. Yet she doesn't seem to give any shits! She'd rather cripple Lavi's growth so she could have a Shota pet, than do any good or save their mom.

Scum.

I hope she does lose her skill. Screw forgiveness or even death, she deserves to be crippled and at the world's mercy.

Jeez! There are proper main villains in other manga I don't hate as much as I hate her...
Ignoring the fact that the skill eater would have easily defeated her like it did to Maria and Daniela, what makes you think that she doesn't give a shit about her mother?
We have yet to get her true reasons for what she did but she obviously cares about her family. If she weren't she wouldn't have made taking care of the two remaining members the number one priority in her life. Even taking on more jobs than an average person should.

He doesn't have anything downstairs. Even on that his stats are low, poor dude.
Back in Chapter 6 when they’re stuck in the urn, Filo thinks the Flame Dagger is poking her, but it’s actually Lavi’s dick. That means his size is comparable to that Flame Dagger. That also means he’s a grower, not a shower.

Contributor
Back in Chapter 6 when they’re stuck in the urn, Filo thinks the Flame Dagger is poking her, but it’s actually Lavi’s dick. That means his size is comparable to that Flame Dagger. That also means he’s a grower, not a shower.
there is nothing there though...

Contributor
Like I said, he’s a GROWer, not a SHOWer. Do you really expect him to have an erection while in a death match for his independence with his berserker sister?
You can't grow what doesn't exist. You know that even when men don't have a erection the penis is still there, right? It's not like it will retract itself to inside our body.

Fed-Kun's army
The armor is from Chapter 4. It tied the fox up, gagged and spanked her. It's unreliable.

Dex-chan lover
Berserker mage is quite a unique combo build that you don't see that often, even when it is possible.
Honestly.....getting a win due to blood loss nosebleed....sounds perfect.
It's not a terrible idea. Weaken Connie mentally and the match might be winnable.

I wonder if the honesty flower will come out here.

Connie's not just not listening, she dismisses what he's saying in the rare cases she does listen.

Her reaction to him declaring how he hates her, how he hates that he ever trusted her, was to go "Yeah, yeah", and then call it an act.

No matter what comes out of his mouth, even if it were to be even more strongly worded (not saying that he does think the following even if it's possible) along the lines of "I hate you, I despise what you've done to me with every fiber of my being, you've broken my trust in a way that will never heal, even should miracles happen and mom comes back and dad go back to being buff, our family will never recover." Or even something as dark (and unlikely) as "All the bangles would've done after I gave up on my life's purpose would've been to turn the trophy pet you wanted into a perpetually hanging one"

His sister will dismiss it.

But with the flower, the "Yeah yeah, you're just acting tough my cute lil bro" rebuke falls apart.

Users who are viewing this thread