Shibou End o Kaihi Shita Gyaruge no Heroine-tachi ga Ore no [Nikkichou] o Yonde Himitsu o Shittarashii

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 7, 2021
Messages
279
Oh god, this is gonna be another instance where every single group on the site does a translation of this, isn't it?
It's fine don't worry about it. We can all just go for a walk...
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2023
Messages
237
Is it possible for them to revise the manga illustrations in the future? The art isn't what I expected 😩
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Mar 13, 2023
Messages
134
This reminds of The Main Heroines are Trying to Kill Me. It's a Korean web novel and I highly recommend it.

That said, can someone recommend me an interesting romcom, I'm dying here with the countless cliches where the singular plot is the only twist in the form of the heroine being secretly yakuza, secretly [insert troupe].
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top