Shigoto Kaeri, Dokushin no Bijin Doushi ni Tanomarete - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Two dudes pissing next to each other with no spare urinal in between? Most unrealistic thing in manga.
never been to japan, but its probable that its normal to do that there since they're comfortable being naked, of the same gender, in front of each other in bath houses

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
I would recommend waiting until you have uncensored raws to translate this unless you plan on going back and replacing these censored chapters later. The big black boxes just drag down the whole thing.

Thank you for picking up this series!
For anyone interested, the first volume of the light novel has already been translated. I even made an audiobook for it (thanks to DrunkenJolly333 for providing the translation!)
Here is the link if you'd like to listen to it: https://odysee.com/@Masquerade:7/On-My-Way-Home-From-Work,-My-Beautiful-Single-Boss-Asked-Me-to-Do-Something-for-Her:7
The light novel series recently ended at 3 volumes, so hopefully someone will translate the rest.
do they end up together as a normal family?

Dex-chan lover
she said, look bro i dont like you but i want you to seed me and then fuck off. lmao
Not surprising as a lot of Career Oriented Women do go that route if they want just a Child and nothing else, though it also depends on societal outlook on being a unmarried single mother.

This happens usually because many women firmly believe that getting married would hamper their career, which is actually true in the case of Japan, were companies force their married female employees to avoid getting pregnant by warning them that getting pregnant could make them lose their jobs (this happens even-though Japan is facing serious birthrate issues currently). This situation is worse because there is severe lack of stable jobs in Japan because of high competition, so everyone is fearful of losing their jobs.

Dex-chan lover
The censorship is just ridiculous... There's really no point in censoring her nipples.
I mean, this story's genre has been made pretty clear so why do something so unnecessary?

Dex-chan lover
Guessing she wants his kid because his brother is a famous soccer player and she wants those soccer genes?

Users who are viewing this thread