Shihai Shoujo Kubaru-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Obstacles to Happiness

Dex-chan lover
Kinda of getting Sundome (by Okada Kazuto) vibes from Kubura. Which means tragedy incoming...

Fed-Kun's army
its sad people dont realize the good the "abusive dad" has in his heart like hes just a hard supporter of tough love for when it comes to his son but you guys are calling him an asshole surprised he didnt accept her money like he cares about him its just he doesnt know how to express it why cant yall see that 😭

Dex-chan lover
its sad people dont realize the good the "abusive dad" has in his heart like hes just a hard supporter of tough love for when it comes to his son but you guys are calling him an asshole surprised he didnt accept her money like he cares about him its just he doesnt know how to express it why cant yall see that 😭
Because the negative outweigh the positive

Dex-chan lover
I'm terrified how deep her power goes.

I mean after all she did jump from a fucking building with him, with 0 hesitation and had a great laugh about it.

Now she's casually dishing out envelope filled with moonbucks on short notice like its an everyday thing to buy a person from their parents.

I really worry about how shes gunna react when her brilliant plan falls apart when it becomes clear the only rice paddy he wants to plough is hers...

Aggregator gang
Now im curious of how would the dad react if the MC succeeded in ending himself. Would he be sad? Broken? Angry? Or would he just say that the MC was not man enough for this world and forget about it?

Dex-chan lover
I agree. The Dad is very harsh on his son because his son is pathetic. While I think there are better ways to show tough love and be supportive it doesn't change the fact his son has to rely on a chick to change his life instead of changing it himself. Because he's so weak-willed to just think to himself that he needs to fight back in this unfair world instead of just taking it.

He's getting bullied? Fight back or strengthen yourself to fight back. Instead he wimped out and let himself get beaten up like every dude that is targeted for bullying. Especially since his bully wanted to be his friend. If the dude didn't take his shit I'm sure they could be good friends.

I'm sure if he did kill himself his father would've blamed himself. He's an asshole because he's trying to teach his son the harshness of the world. If he sprinkled some supportive father in that assholeness I'm sure the MC would've been better off. But alas if the MC wasn't such a little bitch we wouldn't have a story.

Damn she wants to improve his popularity, academic and financial.
And she's hot too, what's there to loose.

The entire chapter was just boring dialogue... The author really needs to step up his dialogue game.
I'd graph the enjoyment of the manga as a solid ⁅sin(𝑥⋅2)−1/2⁆

Users who are viewing this thread