Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Ch. 106

Dex-chan lover
How are they still surprised when he does something that shows him to be really strong, he has shown that he is stronger than them in literally ever single instance where they had to work together with him

Dex-chan lover
How are they still surprised when he does something that shows him to be really strong, he has shown that he is stronger than them in literally ever single instance where they had to work together with him
For the same reason Jessica Rabbit wasn't a bad girl, she was just drawn that way. But the comparison between this trash novel and 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit' ends there.

Why does practically everyone completely miss how strong the MC is? Because the author is a hack and lacks the ability to write a more logical character or scene.

Dex-chan lover
A mere F-Rank being strong?! That's ludicrous!

Aggregator gang
I feel like the lady's less surprised that shadow dude could "escape", and more that he chose to "Flee"

Supporter
For the same reason Jessica Rabbit wasn't a bad girl, she was just drawn that way. But the comparison between this trash novel and 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit' ends there.

Why does practically everyone completely miss how strong the MC is? Because the author is a hack and lacks the ability to write a more logical character or scene.
A mere F-Rank being strong?! That's ludicrous!
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
At some point people should explain to him that an F-rank isn't ordinary if he can beat an A-rank o/
tanks for the food

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Why does it kinda feel like the mc was nerfed a bit. So I’m guessing they are going to force the mc to rank up in the guild so they can force him to do stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Sadly they will... least till the author rubs those two brain cells together and concoctes a better one.

At some point people should explain to him that an F-rank isn't ordinary if he can beat an A-rank o/
tanks for the food
His back story is that he was a over worked hero in his passed two lives. In this life he just wants to live the slow life. Fate has other ideas and keeps ramming him face first into antagonist after antagonist. So it's not that he doesn't know what an F Rank is, he has just made the conscious effort to ignore advancement in a failed attempt to do his own thing.

Why does it kinda feel like the mc was nerfed a bit. So I’m guessing they are going to force the mc to rank up in the guild so they can force him to do stuff.
lol if guild master is gonna rank him up, he can just quit on spot right there
but i doubt he will do it anyway, he aint chad
As above he already turned down one guild master offer for rankup, so don't see him willingly accepting another if offered. My WAG is that they will try to force the rank up on him in an effort to chain him to their country.

Dex-chan lover
why are they trying to force him to rank up? he might just end up leaving the Adventurer's Guild at this rate

Dex-chan lover
I freaking hate the fact that his problems is to avoid getting famous rather than saving the world.

Well, maybe he thinks that if that the world is destroyed, there's nothing more to hide xD

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

With a lot of this crap happening with the MC, I'm beginning to think joining the adventurers' guild was the biggest mistake he has ever done after being reincarnated in this era :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
lol if guild master is gonna rank him up, he can just quit on spot right there
but i doubt he will do it anyway, he aint chad

The only correct response to this is to take out her guards and grab that bitch by the throat.
Shadow may be able to escape from him, but can she say the same? I doubt it.

Even if he turns the whole guild against him, it doesn't matter much if they're just trying to control him anyways.

Dex-chan lover
ngl that side character mage is 90% useless the only thing she did this chapter was oh shit and haha i can defeat it by myself but got caught off guard then the im going to stand there and watch

Users who are viewing this thread