Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Ch. 97

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I feel like finally after all the chapters, at this stage the author was finally able to think of decent justification to why Aizawa needed to reincarnate (I suppose this was from his 2nd life, as the Sword Saint).
Also it just took me until now to think that it was fortunate that Aizawa did not have a child with anyone from his past lives. He might accidentally bone one of his descendants in this timeline.

• Thinking
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this is the first chapter to seem interesting in a while.
But just because of lore revelations that are supposed to be skimmed over, it seems.

Dude starts with knowledge of the past. Whenever in trouble he unlocks more and more physical skills of the past. No tension. Hell, he is even still on a rank list of the strongest in the world as the big one.
Then when he meets people of his past life he acts completelly aloof, even though they treat him as their most trusted friend.

But now we have info that he had been secretly enslaved all this time. This could change some of the plot. Or even give some!

...97 chapters in.
Definitely not enough to make it interesting, I must admit. But it is potential to get better.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, look. The "actual" main villain finally appears. And the MC gives a reason why he needed reincarnation.
Watch as this turns out to not be the main villain after another 90 or so chapters.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
"That should end it."
Yes, it really should. For the sake of the manga.

He looks like a Castlevania villain.

You know, a dramatic name reveal doesn't have quite the same ring to it if we read it a few pages ago.

Dex-chan lover
yeah the main character isn't allowed to kill it has to be someone else landing the final blow like always

Dex-chan lover
Killing one of your top subordinates (since the numbers seem to reflect their ability) just because he lost to the guy who used to be the very best seems really dumb to me.
Even after this loss he was still strong enough to beat literally anybody else aside from the mc so the main villain is just acting dumb for the sake of appearing evil.

Dex-chan lover
Also it just took me until now to think that it was fortunate that Aizawa did not have a child with anyone from his past lives. He might accidentally bone one of his descendants in this timeline
Yeah, I highly doubt that would happen, since the mc is obviusly asexual! Even his past lives relationship/s were probably just the usual shonen harem! :smug:

Dex-chan lover
the main villain is just acting dumb for the sake of appearing evil.
That's the case almost every time the villain kills a subordinate. It's a loss of manpower that could've been put to better use. Failing that is on the villain, so it just shows incompetent leadership.

Dex-chan lover
Killing one of your top subordinates (since the numbers seem to reflect their ability) just because he lost to the guy who used to be the very best seems really dumb to me.
Even after this loss he was still strong enough to beat literally anybody else aside from the mc so the main villain is just acting dumb for the sake of appearing evil.

That's the case almost every time the villain kills a subordinate. It's a loss of manpower that could've been put to better use. Failing that is on the villain, so it just shows incompetent leadership.

Well, good will always triumph because evil is dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread