Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru

this is shit. op protag that can do anything and every chapter is just "look at me I farted near some magic so now I can use it to kill god!". no plot other than that
1 star. this is boring

What a clusterfuck of a situation..
So did i understand this correctly?

WewYT sniped the chapters from Suiji01zs buymeacoffee page. Suiji01z hadn‘t uploaded it yet since he was missing chapter 21-23 and kind of dropped it which explains the missing 23rd chapter and finishing touches in the uploads.
Now WewYT pretends to be TL/Cleaner and tries to get donations by claiming he is from the Philippines and affected by flooding which may or may not be true.

I never wanted a Sniper in a manga so much. If you abandon something, don't cry when someone picks it up. The phrase 'if you think this is bad why don't you do it yourself?' never been so hypocritical.

Fed-Kun's army
so wait someone dropped this and it got sniped only for someone to say they were still doing it or what?

Dex-chan lover
What are you guys talking about? It became apparent that the sniper directly stole someone else's work and posted it as his own. That is a violation of MangaDex rules and his chapters got pulled. (read earlier posts on here to see what I am talking about)

By the way, as far as I know, MangaSushi has never said they were dropping it.

Group Leader
@Banko
I never wanted a Sniper in a manga so much. If you abandon something, don't cry when someone picks it up. The phrase 'if you think this is bad why don't you do it yourself?' never been so hypocritical.
Didn't abandon it and don't really care about snipe but "this" sniper stole someone's work and added donation pages on it that's why it got taken down.

@DangerousZombie we didn't drop it and I stated what happened above.

To explain further the guy who sniped us before gave us the 24-33 chapters uploaded here before but since the editing wasn't done that well and Pr for certain things wasn't great either decided to continue from scratch to avoid any complaints some readers would have had.

Dex-chan lover
I do agree that if a sniper steals someone else’s work then that is a case to attack em

chapter 23 is missing?
i found the 23 chapter in raws at loveheaven and it is still missing huh.

@Toykio yep pretty much that in a nutshell, which is why those chapters are gone more then likely.

@Banko we got 2 chapters in the last month, there was no indication the manga had been dropped so why do you think it was?

Kinda irritated that the chapters are gone even if the editing wasn't great as long as I get the gist of whats said im good the quicker they come the happier I am it sucks when the translators have multiple things going on id rather just have mass uploads here and there

Users who are viewing this thread