Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru

Those who want to know, the guy is trying to scam people using the "I'm a victim from a typhoon. please donate to me" card as modus

Who ever deleted up to 33 chapters.
I hope you get yourself severe foot fetish. To the point of using socks whilst sleeping, in hopes of getting aroused that later soaked up socks--and woke up by alarmed carbon monoxide detector.

Love
Frustrated reader with no time of entertainment

Since you want to delete and re-upload the same chapters here is your one star review, an unfollow and I am about to go block you so your posts never show up in my feed again

Why hasn't this been updated at all? They should be a few more chapters uploaded already and yet it's still at chapter 27 for some reason.

Double-page supporter
@Y0y0r34d3r Yeah, the crap slinging is a more recent thing. All because people are too lazy to read the mod's post of why the chapters got deleted....
But back to your original question / post that I had answered - I find most isekai in this style to be just like this story . I will say though that if manga is an adaptation of a WN that is available for free then I would highly suggest you read that as the manga version is always lacking something. The only exception I have found to the manga improving the story to the original WN is "Chronicles of an Aristocrat" where they spaced out the years of the MC's age to make the story work better.

Dunno if this is garbage or not but giving it 1 star cause the uploaders are stupid is a bit harsh they didn't create the manga

@Kaiju is you don't like it then don't read it. You can move on to another manga that you do like more then this one even if it is garbage other's do like it.

@hullmat991 we don't even know where to look for the mod's post in the first place do why get upset about it. Even if they did remove the other chapters from whoever, was working on it they did it for free like most translator's out there.

Users who are viewing this thread