Shijou Saikyou Orc-san no Tanoshii Tanetsuke Harem Zukuri

Ant

yeah ofc he's half orc half human ,it's not like he barely has anything orc-like.
the mother is crazy.

... The F, says the person is reincarnated, but that's the only indication of it. -- MC acts as if he's from that world, with no prior knowledge. If so, how would he know he's reincarnated?

IT'd have been better to just skip that part, imo, because it has no baring on the story. Or it could have been revealed later, by having him get a headache, or something, and 'remembering' about his past life. -- Though, I guess it could just be a translation error, or a way for people to self-insert easier *shrugs*.

Finallyyyyyyuu!
So many thanks for picking this up,I've been following the raw for half a year thinking someone might pick it up.

The best thing about this story.

His mother telling him "To grow the fuck up, get stronger, and get a bitch his dick. Or he will grow old alone and die a virgin because he was bitch that didn't get stronger."

How it actually reads "if you remain weak you have only two options. You will get stuck with an ugly bitch or stay a virgin your whole life."

That mother 10/10

TONIGHT ON THE LATE NIGHT NEWS.

ORC IS ARRESTED FOR PUSHING DOWN WOMEN AND IMPREGNATING THEM. STAY TUNED FOR MORE ON STORY.

Contributor
I doubt the tongue-in-cheek awareness will be enough to redeem this, but I'll check back on it occasionally nonetheless.

even the premise doesn't make sense since the author tied mongol tribes old habits of kidnapping women and orcs
but it worked in real life not because the women were charmed or thirsty but because women to put it nicely were just a package to be sold to the highest bidder even if their husband was abusive or sold them they were his property and they can't revolt against him so when they get kidnapped they just roll with it since it's not like they are any better when they were back at home
so for this premise to work women should be regarded as property with no freedom or will or skill or job such as knight
and the practise in itself was born due to bunch of poor people that are unable to "buy" a woman
and unless you were strong don't ever think about about doing it since the woman's family will swore revenge against you for sullying their goods before they sold it and ruined their investment that's why archiving harem was pretty darn hard
also he should look a little bit fat at least

Well, I guess the second chapter will shut all the MFs who were badmouthing the series in the comments🤐

Users who are viewing this thread