Happy Harem Making with the Mightiest Orc!

Dex-chan lover
@Ant

They tacked on Isekai at the last minute because that's popular enough that any trash will at least sell one book?

That's my theory.

he's a reincarnated but still acts like a 7 year old throwing a tantrum? and he doesn't look like an orc in any way at all. this is full of holes and it's like 5 pages in. this is awful.

Description Translation: Mangaka Tsukiyo Rui decided to do another isekai story, but all the reasonable character profiles and plots had been already done by hundreds of mangakas before him. Hafus getting bullied? Done already. Half Elves getting bullied? Ditto. Half Orcs? Only a time or two so another won't matter. The MC must gain strength to laugh at his former bullies, and gather a harem of girls - apparently by force because if they didn't like a half-orc as a youngster, they sure as heck aren't going to like a half-orc showing off his strength as an adult.

why has the raw link disappeared AGAIN ?
It's not the first serie i see where the raw link is erased for no reason at all. Someone bored ?

Contributor
logically.jpg

You know, even if this manga is dumb, it's one of the most legitimate reason to train I've seen. 😂

This is high tier educational material. I would recommend this in the curriculum of every schools🤣

Users who are viewing this thread