Happy Harem Making with the Mightiest Orc!

Junk food are bad but you can't stop eating them, that's the whole manga in a nutshell.

It's pretty straightforward, right of the bat it just straight up tells you this is a shitty manga. Read it if you want to

Dex-chan lover
A whole chunk of chapters are unavailable right from the start.
Literally unreadable.
1/10.

Second chapter isn’t available, from what I’ve read so far, it isn’t worth skipping chapters.

just wanna say chapter 39.1 isn't loading for me i've refreshed it many times but other than that thanks for the chapters ;)

Untitled-3.png

Dex-chan lover
Nothing special, but I appreciate how straightforward he is and how he intended on achieving his harem! Personally I'm a monogamous man ( don't make other accept something you wouldn't) but if that (polygamy) works for someone, more power to you :salute:

Group Leader
Reading this on other sites, it has ended like a LN advertisement at chapter 111. Development was alright but ending abrupt.

Dex-chan lover
Reading this on other sites, it has ended like a LN advertisement at chapter 111. Development was alright but ending abrupt.
Not exactly right. They released 112 in two parts in April, Comikey flags 112.2 as END (and paywalled it), volume 12 has (almost) the whole harem in the cover, and from what I can see at Era Sunday, you are right that they ended it as if it was a LN ad, so it either got axed or it caught up to the source material.

EDIT:
@Sollertia_ the weird thing is that I just went to check the status of the LN and it's been stalled since a couple of years ago at the daughter arc. And to make things worse, while the related WN about the sage is posted online (and finished), this one seems to be an original LN, so no luck there either. In fact, he seems to have stopped all of his WN activity in 2019 (leaving several series incomplete, included published ones), and most of his LN activity in 2020, with this series going dark in 2021 and The strongest assassin reborn as an aristocrat in another world (the last one he seems to have worked on) in mid 2022.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it just caught up with LN and WN, there is still a lot of plot threads left open. So the LN is basically on a hiatus, Tsukiyo Rui is taking it slow in the last few years, then again he has a lot of novels ongoing so I don't begrudge him.

Fed-Kun's army
So this manga is trash, but Mato Seihei no Slave got 8.79 & confirmed season 2 of anime.
Just when i thought something is wrong with animanga industry, i got my answer right here.
For the love of god.. disgusting..

Users who are viewing this thread